Hello, I'm Tivsy!

Lia Seeya

Hi everyone out here on TDN. :D You can call me Tivsy and I've been playing Neopets for eight years now, on and off really. My frequent haunts on Neo are the Games Room and occasionally the Roleplay boards. :) I like reading, anime and manga, animals and saving the environment.

It's nice to be here and I hope to meet many more people on here~ :D

Hey Tivsy, and welcome to TDNF! Firstly, let me say I really like your name. :yes: Secondly, I really hope you like it here. You'll get to know us in no time I'm sure. We're very friendly people, as long as you're okay with a bit of insanity. (: Be sure to read the rules and all that fun stuff, and please don't eat the cookies! They're not exactly... *ahem* healthy for you. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Hi Tivsy and welcome to TDN forums :)

I'm V, content director of TDN. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or another staffers. I hope you will have a good time with us.

And by the way, nice siggy :)

Welcome Tivsy to TDNforums! :D

My name's Stephanie. I'm sure you don't mind our insanity but make sure you stay away from the cookies...yes, the forum's official cuisine but not to be tried! XD

We're a helpful bunch, so feel free to ask any of our members for help or more conveniently, post a topic for all of us to answer ;)

Hope you have fun here, stay active and read the rules!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh don't listen to Stephanie. The cookies are fine. What you SHOULD be wary of is the table. I *cough* I mean a horrible monster lives under there who eats toes.

She's vicious.

VICIOUSLY AMAZING! :O