Neopoint splurges..

jasmindee

Oh my God. I may actually cry. D= :crying_blow:

How could I have been so dumb?

:withstupid:

XDDDD

I think I'm going to go bury my head in the sand now. Wow. :*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Man, I go through stages of saving and splurging. I will save for a while, then I will splurge a couple hundred thousand on this, that, and the other. Recently bought a full secret lab map, but only actually paid about 400k pure becuase I traded some items as well.

I had a pretty bad spree a few times with my last account...

Mostly it was when I had stuff to get the pets I wanted but the worst one I remember having was a Cybunny Tras-Potion, baby paintbrush, a charmariller (however you spell it) and a white petpet paintbrush...

There were others like that and usually were all around 600K-1.4mil :*

Makes me feel pretty dumb when my old account got iced, so I'm much more "not as spend happy"

20K in a bookshop is very good

I wish I has that kinda will power, but I really don't have spending neopoints yet anyway...

Barely 300K in the bank :crying:

Carmarillas are so cute! Im jealous. I want a rainbow one :( I've been pretty good at saving at the moment, I have about 130k in the bank, which Is pretty good for a couple days. If I can earn 50k in a few days, the in a few months I should be back to were I was. (About 800k) I reccomend my little technique, (Saving every sinlge neopoint you earn, keeping only 10k in your hand) Its definatly been succesful to me :) Livvy thats so good! Everytime I go to the fairy tower, I can see the icon for the baby pb mocking me :(

I'm tempted to splurge right now.. I'm saving up for my "dream pets" and I can afford to morph and paint one (thus getting 1 of my dream pets) and it's a very tempting prospect.

But then if I do splurge, and change Renvan then by the time I've saved up for the other 3 combinations I may have gone off a baby bori so I'll have to save up for something else when if I hadn't splurged I would have been 675k closer to whatever new combination that may be?

But then am I really going to hang around long enough to save up to like 30mil? so maybe I should splurge now..

My biggest splurge I think was a meowclops and a christmas petpet paint brush. I sold the christmas meowclops on later when I got bored of it.. for like 45k if I remember correctly (if only I'd kept it in my SDB instead and sold it now!)

Tigra xx

I haven't bothered with the Meowclops, even when I was an avatar collector, it just seems like so much time to get now that it's totally not even worth it anymore.

<_<

I mean getting people to trust you is hard to do with even the codestone set, so the Meowclops and all those uber expencive things are just... almost impossible.

(could be why so many people get frozen for multiple accounts and game cheating)

I really want the Meowclaps avvie. I'm going to try to earn pure collatoral, and then see if I can get any discounts because of my posts in the forums!

I haven't bothered with the Meowclops, even when I was an avatar collector, it just seems like so much time to get now that it's totally not even worth it anymore.

<_<

I mean getting people to trust you is hard to do with even the codestone set, so the Meowclops and all those uber expencive things are just... almost impossible.

Actually, you have a pretty spiffy Avatar Lending Program here on TDN that'll lend you a Meowclops.

It would be in the Pet Lending Chain (I think), so you can check here to see when it pops up!

You'll probably want to post more though, that way the lenders will get to know you more and you'll have a higher chance of being lent to.

Those are some reasons of why I've been really active on the forums on the days when I have no school and such. I want to gain their trust, because I want them to know that they can trust me. =D

I try to watch my neopoints, but sometimes I just can't help it, and get a BD weapon or avatar item. I don't think I've -splurged- more than 50k at once, though.

You could try restocking. Anyone can learn how to do it and once you get better at it, that is a really good way of making neopoints.

I had an account before this one, but lost the email address associated with it due to inactivity and couldn't get back in after taking a break from Neopets because I forgot my password.

So the first things I did with my new account were to hunker down and earn what I needed to basically get back the basics of what I had before: A cybunny, a starry kau, a faerie ixi, and the lab ray. It didn't take all that long, due to good luck and much lower prices than today's prices. Rebuilding my account was my biggest spending spree, overall. Other than that, I've saved up and only spent money for little things and for avatars. I'll drop a fair amount for an avatar. I'm at the point, though, where there's little left that I can use NP for that's anywhere near my price range. The stamp albums, for example.

So my only "splurges" are for avatars. But it's my primary goal to collect avatars, so I think it's less of a splurge than a calculated purchase.

I'm quite carefull with my nps as well except for once when I was brought my lab maps but I'm starting to get tempted again to get the Illusen's Quest and Jhudora's Quest avatars and other avatars...

If i am to be honest for a long time i have wanted to get the lab maps. I only have the petpet but I can't use it and its really annoying. I still want to get that one book though and that is going to cost like 3 million. I have never had that much at once ugg. My biggest one as of yet is still books. Hopefully it will stay that way for a little while longer.

Deepti M. another good way to get you noticed is to do the item lending on the ones that require little collateral. I have done the 4 or 5 ones that are small and I have been lucky enough to be able to get into the lending program. As always, posting more is a good route to get you noticed if you don't need that help.

I had SEVERAL splurges, that's why I never went past 300,000 NP. It is just so hard to keep NP with me, but anyways I am getting better and better in keyquest and I am building a pile.Once I just played and played Key Quest until I got 13,000, that was a lot for me.

I just had a huge splurge yesterday on stamps... about 200k

But then I just broke the 2mil barrier in my bank so figured I could spend everything back down to the 2mil line ;)

And the only way I do it is now that I'm unstocking my SBD after getting the avvie I find that lots of things have gone up in price and I have quite a few rare items.

Also selling everything I win off Key Quest helps a lot :)

Oh boy, I reached my np goal in the bank so I splurged on some slorgs for my gallery and some stamps. Now I'm cutting back so I can buy the expensive stamps but I still buy a slorg about once a week :) Luckily I just sold some only petpets to pay for a painted slorg.

Well, if you want to get some avatars and try to get the Honey Potion, do Illusion's Quest. You get an avatar on the 20th or 21st quest, which i just got recently