Food club bets

ChaoticFission

DISCLAIMER: place bets at your own risk. there is a chance, although small, that you may lose some or all of your bet. if that is the case, i wind up losing the same proportions as you would. in any case, i am not to be held responsible for any losses that you may stand.

DISCLAIMER, part II: if you plan on using my bets, using a subset is not recommended, as it could leave you open for a loss.

Round 3642 for Saturday the 4 th:

post-9662-1238874840_thumb.jpg

bookie.gif

Place your bets

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

V's suggestion : Everyday edit the first post of the topic with new predictions and the date so we don't have to browse a thread that is likely to become long :P.

Good initiative!

alright, sounds good. after i update the first post, should i bump the topic as well?

also, i will be trying to guess the winners of each round based on a formula that i'm developing. with any luck, i can make more accurate predictions based on several factors. i'm still doing some research to figure out how to weigh each of the numbers in terms of importance, but if i can become at least 80% accurate in my predictions, the benefits will be quite great.

I don't think moderation team would appreciate to see double posts :P.

What you could do however is to put a "topic description" and changes it everyday... i don't know.

I hope you can decipher a formula to the Food Club. That would be awesome!

wow. that was unexpected... a 13:1 won, nullifying all of the main bets. the horror.

when something like that happens, although extremely rare, it is usually really really bad.

just goes to show that even "fool-proof" bets can fall through sometimes...

Aww, I followed your bets too. :(

But that's okay! I didn't bet much, and even if I had, I wouldn't blame you, because this is a really nice thing you're doing. :)

EDIT: And now I feel bad because it looks like I'm accusing you... but I'm not, I promise!

*apologies for double post*

new bets have been placed.

also, can those who place bets leave a comment saying how they bet (if differently from how i did). my bets aren't the only "correct" bets, so please, feel free to post alternatives or suggestions.

I'm still trying out on this so I don't want to cause any loss in any people and also I don't know how you can remove the amount column... did you remove it on your own because I can't seen to find it anywhere that has this kind of bet results...

I'm still trying out on this so I don't want to cause any loss in any people and also I don't know how you can remove the amount column... did you remove it on your own because I can't seen to find it anywhere that has this kind of bet results...

yes, i did. i just ran a little javascript to remove it before i took a screenshot. i almost always bet max, so having the amount there is unnecessary.

Haizz what an unexpected loss yesterday.. I somehow got the idea when the risky bets may win..

quick question/observation. I've been only betting the max TOTAL (mine is about 2500) can you bet that much on EACH bet? I thought I could only bet 2500 total not 2500 on each bet. Could someone clarify that for me.

um.. what its trying to say is maximum 2500np for each bet. You can take a look at Chaotic Fission's bet on the first page, all his bet is 1980np which is his maximum bet..

I don't bet on the Food Club. Mostly because, I have bad luck and will most likely lose. xD