Cell Phone Nerd

AntiGravityAzn

So I just want to warn everyone that I am an electronics junkie and I spend way too much time shopping for video games, gadgets, things with pretty flashing lights, etc.

Anyways, I've been a Sony Ericsson fan ever since I got my first cell phone my freshman year of high school and I've only owned SE phones since then.

Well, I broke the habit! :P I just bought an LG Vu (the red wine one with the touch screen and yada yada) and I loove it! :) My contract was up, so I was able to renew it at Best Buy for...*drum roll*...$30! It was an excellent deal, as AT&T sells it for $100 with contract renewal and the phone retails without contract for about $300. So, Best Buy wins the best deal award (this time).

Anyways, what phones do people have here? And is anyone else a gadget nerd like I am?

I have unlimited data so I can use the internet, check my email, and watch TV for when I'm sitting in the dentist office for 2 hours *cough*

I don't have unlimited text because talk more than I text...I think I have 800 shared minutes (3 people on my line), 500 texts, and unlimited data.

I've had all of the blackberries, and the original HTC Titan. I have the Delve right now, soon to upgrade to the HTC Titan Pro/Diamond (haven't picked yet). The fact u can't sync contacts with Delve was a major let down.

I have a LG Rumor. Which as far as I'm concerned is the bomb. The keyboard is perfect. The music program is easy and efficient. I too have unlimited texts and I HATE talking on the phone, so it's just the perfect phone for me. I had the metallic Razor 2 before the Rumor and I hated that phone. So I traded it in for the white rumor.

I have a LG Rumor. Which as far as I'm concerned is the bomb. The keyboard is perfect. The music program is easy and efficient. I too have unlimited texts and I HATE talking on the phone, so it's just the perfect phone for me. I had the metallic Razor 2 before the Rumor and I hated that phone. So I traded it in for the white rumor.

I had the rumor when I was on sprint and it was worthless. They could never get the internet to work right. I'm on Alltel now and they have the Scoop (the exact same phone). So at least their network works right. But it is a totally awesome phone for texters. But that's about it :(

I need uber web pc stuff

Well my phone isn't great. I use it twice a week as my alarm. And I don't think I talk more than 15min a week on it. No one calls me anyway :P.

Oh and it's a Nokia 2760 that I have with Videotron.

If I was the one paying for my cellphone, I would either not have one at all or have the iphone.

I have a Blackberry Curve from AT&T. I don't have unlimited text or internet, but free talk with other people who also have AT&T. It really sucks, and I pay my own bill.

Guest shanemk

I have a less-than-satisfying Samsung Sync. I was ***going*** to get the Palm Centro (had the treo 650 at one point in the past) but at&t made a huge mistake that still hasn't been corrected, saying my upgrade isn't until october this year. I made a thread on it on here somewhere....made me mad.

I love cell phones though, I keep up on the news about them.

Guest shanemk
Really Shane? One of my friends was complaining about the same problem just the other day. Sounds like AT&T isn't doing so well. =/

Yea seriously. They also moved my mom's phone upgrade up till next year, and her phone hasn't been upgraded in 2 years and it's the main line. Thing is...CS lady on the phone a few months before put in a note saying when our upgrade would be....CS guy at the store said there were no notes.

It'll get worked out eventually, I hope. At&t has some of the best looking phones....

Haha my phone seems so old. I have the old LG Env which has been good to me. Well it likes to drop calls but since i don't really use the phone more then like a half an hour a month its good. Also i don't have unlimited texting because most of the people that i talk to are on verizon too. Thank gosh too because i have sent and received like 20,000 texts a month before to my boyfriend who is out of state. I love my phone though i drop it so often, even in water once, and it still works. ^_^

So I just want to warn everyone that I am an electronics junkie and I spend way too much time shopping for video games, gadgets, things with pretty flashing lights, etc.

Anyways, I've been a Sony Ericsson fan ever since I got my first cell phone my freshman year of high school and I've only owned SE phones since then.

Well, I broke the habit! :P I just bought an LG Vu (the red wine one with the touch screen and yada yada) and I loove it! :) My contract was up, so I was able to renew it at Best Buy for...*drum roll*...$30! It was an excellent deal, as AT&T sells it for $100 with contract renewal and the phone retails without contract for about $300. So, Best Buy wins the best deal award (this time).

Anyways, what phones do people have here? And is anyone else a gadget nerd like I am?

Okay maybe you can help me my daughter has went into the security settings on her phone has changed them fron nam 1 to nam 2 and now we cant get the phone working again, any solutions? any help would be appreciated~ thank you