Food Club

ChaoticFission

The Food Club is amazing. I bet 7,000, and got 30,000 in return!

Chaotic Fission introduced me to this, and now I'm basically betting every day. (Ugh, I sound like a lame TV commercial, don't I?) If you need any help, I'll be here too.

So basically, the food club is like Poogle Racing, only with a lot better profit chance. You go to the food club (you can search it in the games section) and click Place A Bet when you reach the home page. Then make your bets based on the odds, and at 2 PM NST every day, the winners will be announced and you can collect your winnings!

so it appears that a guide needs to be put together.

also, keep in mind, there are two ways of playing food club: high-risk and low-risk. i play low-risk which often yields high enough profits for me (as seen in my screenshot). high-risk investments require a bit more research and planning.

i can make a guide if need be.

Ok, so I was lurking through the forums and found Symplig0th's content staff application. (Sorry for snooping :P)

She had a food club guide made, as well as a sewage surfer guide.

Don't know why that hasn't been at least presented onto the site but this should definitely attract some np earners.

For those who are still not playing food club, I would seriously suggest for you to consider it

post-9662-1233813148_thumb.jpg

PS: Is anyone working on a guide for this? I can possibly help out if necessary :)

SG is working on a guide for it, actualy :P. So it should be on the site soon. We still have some parts to review together.

And I haven't tried the food club yet. Call it lazyness :P.

I've played Food Club a couple of times, lost once or twice, but also won some small amounts. Haven't really seen anything great in it, but then again, I'm no superman like Chaoticfission! When he plays something, he wins millions every time! At least that's my impression :rolleyes_anim:

no, it has to do with the amount of time that you have been on neopets. it actually gives you the formula at the top of the page: days in neopia * 2 + 50 = your max bet.

mine goes up past 1900, which is what i bet now :)

obviously those who have been on neopets since the beginning of time have a superior advantage in terms of the leaderboards, and will always have the gold trophies...

Well I've justs placed some bets, and seeing as I'm an older account I can bet 5680 per bet so theres definitely potential! Do a pets allergies and favorite foods make a difference to the outcome, or is it more win history?

they do if you want to make high-risk bets. i bet solely on ratio, especially if they are very close.

today wasn't a really good day to bet since there were no "sure bets" to secure your winnings. "sure bets" are the key to low-risk bets, which i like :D

wow my highest for 1 bet is 5404nps but I'm still putting in small amounts just to be safe. Slowly trying out bigger bets as the time goes on..

hehe :)

and remember, combos are your friends. also, if you are lazy and want to play it safe, place combo bets on all possible winners in a specific set. in other words, combo a "sure bet" with 3 unsure bets in the same category.....

shipwreck -> 2:1 + Lagoon -> 2:1

shipwreck -> 2:1 + Lagoon -> 3:1

shipwreck -> 2:1 + Lagoon -> 5:1

shipwreck -> 2:1 + Lagoon -> 13:1 x don't need to bet on this since 99.9% it won't win

you can also set up safeties. if you want to be a little riskier and have a bigger combo, you can ensure that you will at least earn all of your bet back.

shipwreck -> 2:1 + Treasure Island -> 2:1 + Lagoon -> 2:1

shipwreck -> 2:1 + Treasure Island -> 2:1 + Lagoon -> 3:1

shipwreck -> 2:1 + Treasure Island -> 2:1 + Lagoon -> 5:1

shipwreck -> 2:1 + Treasure Island -> 7:1 (safety bet)

lastly, remember that you can only place 10 bets a round, so plan ahead.

lol sure, i could do that. what i may wind up doing though, is creating a guide. if i'm not too busy, i might do it this week in my free time.

ideally, i would like for it to be hosted on TDN, but i am not really interested in becoming content staff... so most likely, what will happen is that i will either make a guide on my website or on a petpage. putting it up on my website would give me more coding flexibility, which i like.

thoughts?

You can submit content to the site to be put up, if you'd like it to be on the site. I know that we already have a guide in the works, but for such a confusing topic as this, it's always best to have two different perspectives on the subject. We do have double guides for other neopets games, one from a content member and one submitted from a user.

What do you think about this?