Yet Another BC Entry!

Izzy ♥

Since I morphed Zadue last week, she came off her previous Gold-ban earlier than expected ^_^ So we're back in the BC and showing off her new look!

bhk7sy.jpg

Click to vote!

Thank you all :D I promise this will be my last entry for a while!

:O I'm voting for you everytime!

And the great thing is, I've entered my tonu for this week's BC too! *is going to make topic soon*

(And btw, you can never have too many BC entries to vote for ;) Keep them coming XD)

I voted! Very gorgeous wee picture ^_^. What kind of tablet do you use? I've got a Wacom on the way. Cannot. WAIT.

Three people on these forums have a pet in the BC this week and I voted for all so I hope the second two still count. All different species so I think they do!

Thanks Madison ^_^ I have a Wacom tablet too... these last few BC entries were done with my mouse though, I'm not quite steady enough to do the lineart on my tablet xD I do sketching on my tablet because I'm too lazy to do it on paper and scan lol

And yep, so long as we're all entered in different categories its fine. Hopefully there are never two TDNers entered in the same category for a specific week!

Yeah. That would be hard to sort out. Who should we vote for? LOL! I'm not the only Christmas Kacheek entered this week. There have been two or three other entries. I have a feeling that the kacheeks have the most entries. :P Your picture is just too perfect not to vote for! I hope there aren't that many Draiks this week. LOL!

Xweetok and Lupe are usually the biggest categories... I used to keep track, but now I only watch the categories I'm likely to enter lol From memory, Kacheek is about average I think.

Some of the really tiny categories are Ogrin, Elephante, Grarrl, Jetsam, Quiggle, Pteri, Techo, Tonu and Tuskaninny - they can often only have four or five entrants, so you might be able to get a trophy with the votes you get here lol If you can't advertise on the Neoboards, they would be good categories to try.

Never too many Draiks, but usually people advertise a lot - I've seen four others advertising already today. And you need a ton of votes to place xD Week before last even 4th place was in the 300s!

Wow. That's a lot! -looks at unfinished colouring on GIMP with Oakmouse the Pteri- I'm still working on it, but it's looking really nice at the moment. I can't wait to enter again. I'll try every week, no matter what. :) I wish that I had your skills! I might get better as I get older... who knows?

The thing is that I made this account (side) as another main but that lets me get the privilage of a 13+ account, So doesnt it make me have two mains?

You can't have two mains - no matter what :( If you made one with an incorrect birthday so you could get onto the boards, then its still a side account and you must not do things on it like earning NP, participating in plots, voting in spotlights, etc.

Thanks for the vote though.

Beat me to it, Izzy! :P Lets hope Evil Charlotte doesn't catch you voting on both of your accounts, CC. I don't want you iced. You're a good friend. :) You should enter the BC soon too. My coloured in Pteri is too big for the BC. :( I need to shrink her a little bit.

Izzy, if you stop entering the BC, I believe we'll have to kidnap you and lock you in a room with paper, pencil, colored pencil, scanner, laptop, and various other art supplies. (I wouldn't be surprised if we pulled it off, too. (Not in real life, of course.)) The world deserves to see your amazing artistic skills! Keep it up!

Oh, and I voted for you. :D

~ Livvy

I totally agree with livvy. :P And I shall put an Unbreakable Charm on all of the supplies. Just don't enter anything for these pets if I'm entering mine;

Pteris

Bruces

Kacheeks

I'll change the species of three of my pets when I go to the lab ray. :P

Aww thank you all :*

@Livvy - I don't really have the time to enter during the semester, thats all, since I can't really advertise much then. Maybe I will still enter some of the easier categories though, we'll see.

@FM - Heh, well the only pet I have of those species is Jerrypteri... warn me when you plan to enter your Pteri and I'll hold off entering Jerry!