KeyQuest, play it today for a rare item.

Guest shanemk

Guest shanemk

So Idk if TNT reposted this is the news but yea...play keyquest today sometime between 5pm-6pm and you will get a rare virtual prize. But thats 5pm pacific time which I believe is 8pm for all us EST time zoners. (please correct me if I am wrong cause I don't wanna miss it). So go play when its time :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TNT posted it everyday of last week :P

Its annoying that its only for a hour at 5pm. thats 4am for me. There's TNT showing favorism towards the US again.

Yea it would be 4 am for me too :( bummer

Goodluck with the lag everyone! XD The game probably'll be sloooow

:( I want to play! But my mother probably won't let me stay up until after 1 in the morning unless I was brushing her hair. (Yes, I am in the GMT timezone.) I agree... TNT are showing favouritism towards the US.

It's not so much favorism as it is convenience for them. The purpose of enticing people to play the game at a specific time range is for them to test how much bandwidth load the game can take at a time. They can hardly monitor the results of the test if they schedule it for 3 pm Australian time, which would be just before dawn for California (I think).

Guest shanemk
*Danielle* Posted Today, 02:21 PM

yea ill probably have to play a 3 key game or else i'll never get to play cuz my comp is slow as it is!

My comp is slow as dirt too, and those mini-games kill me.

My computer isn't fast fast but its definitely over the satisfactory mark. The minigames are bad for me too.

Edit- OOOOK ITS TIME! ALL EST'ERS REGROUP HERE TO SHARE WHAT PRIZES WE GOT!

Guest shanemk
I'm trying to play, but the **** thing keeps crashing me. Phooey!

I tried hosting a game but when i clicked the dice roll before the beginning it literally kept rolling over and over and over so i exited, tried clicking a game section area, then it kinda froze, so i refreshed, and now its stuck on the blue screen omg. Oh nope wait it went to main screen now hold on....ok....clicked on games by topic choice...sigh this is taking SOOOO long jeez!!!

Guest shanemk

Sigh lucky you. Just tried hosting and it said somethin like 'disconnected. seems like the other players were disconnected before the game could start.' -.- i deserve a prize anyways.