KeyQuest, play it today for a rare item.

Guest shanemk

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i almost had 1 game.... almost.

i've been waiting for the past 15 minutes in the waiting room for the game to load.

btw: load testing is there to make sure that the servers CAN handle the pressure, not a test to break the server. although the server is unusable, it is still up, which, in some way is a success.

i was finally able to finish the game but i never got a virtual prize :eh: when the game ended, a box came up saying thank you for participating in the test and that as a reward you were getting two keys instead of one... well that's nice i guess but i really want that virtual prize! :( has anyone else gotten a virtual prize or do you think that maybe they are gonna give them out later??

Guest shanemk

:D I played and won a 2 key game on openbeta. finished it just now...i got no message saying 'thanks for playing heres that prize we promised' though :/....maybe it will come later?

Guest shanemk
Where's my special virual prize? I just spent the last hour trying to get into a game, and when I do, all I got were two lead keys? Can anyone help?

Same. I think they will reward them later. Just hold out.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

You must enter a Key Quest game sometime between 5pm and 6pm NST (Pacific Time) on Thursday January 29th to qualify for the virtual prize.

is it possible that even if you didn't finish a game you could still get a special prize? it does say that you have to enter, it says nothing about finishing.

Guest shanemk

I'm thinking you will still get the prize even if you didn't finish before 6pm.

At least you didn't lose any np or items, Mackenzie. Imagine if it was a bagatelle game that was being tested lol.

Got up at 1am to give it a go and after 20 minutes managed to get a game going. Thankfully my opponent was looking to play quickly and did not care who won. No mini games thankfully and with the help of gummy dice I managed to win quickly although it was a 25 minute game due to the poor performance.

Bad news though - all my eight prizes for 2 gold keys were rubbish. Worst of all no virtual prize for helping. Could not get back to sleep to well so a bit tired and cranky this morning and all for nothing. :sad01_anim:

I tried playing this last night several times and I've tried it again today, but the page just sticks on that blue screen with the white circle in the centre. I let it sit there for 10-15 minutes, thinking the game was just VERY slow at loading (lol, wishful thinking), but alas! No game :(

Does anyone have similar problems? I doubt it's my computer...meaning, my laptop is nearly brand new and I don't believe anything running on Neopets is too advanced to run with my computer specs ;)