Gamers?

AntiGravityAzn

Are there any online gamers on this forum? My 360 just got the RROD (cries uncontrollably), but I'm in the process of getting it fixed. I'm just waiting for the box from Microsloth so I can send it to them...hopefully they send me the same one back *eye roll*

I play:

Halo 3

Gears of War 2 (I love Hoard mode)

Fable 2

Viva Pinata (make jokes, the game is great)

Arcade games

I'm starting to play Call of Duty 4, but it didn't have the addictiveness of the other games I listed above for me.

Anyways, gamers? And what do you play? If anyone wants my gamertag, feel free to PM me or ask via this post :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

360, 360, 360! Hehehe. I lurve myself some Call of Duty, and I also enjoyed Bioshock and Mass Effect. Just Cause and Darkness aren't too shabby either. I'm an Xbox LIVE Ambassador, and a GamerchiX. I hope one day to have a downloadable Neopets game for Xbox LIVE.

360, 360, 360! Hehehe. I lurve myself some Call of Duty, and I also enjoyed Bioshock and Mass Effect. Just Cause and Darkness aren't too shabby either. I'm an Xbox LIVE Ambassador, and a GamerchiX. I hope one day to have a downloadable Neopets game for Xbox LIVE.

Nice!! I LOVE Bioshock...I also got addicted to Fallout 3 before my 360 decided to fail on me.

Is Gamerchix something you sign up or are appointed to be, such as the Ambassadors? I've seen the Ladies Night events and I just never participate, lol.

And a Neopets Xbox Live game would be entirely too sweet :D

I had a 360, but I got the ring too. :( Fable 2 is a really nice game too.

Though I also have a Wii, and a DS. I have just about every genre on those two platforms together, and plus the old generation consoles and PC games it's safe to say I have a just about 100 or more games. I like everything, but I'm very picky with what I buy, so I don't shop for games often. I am looking forward to some games for Wii, which is basically my main console. The Conduit especially, that's gonna be really awesome.

I am a horrible gaming nerd. I don't have an Xbox 360 as of now, but I do have a Wii and DS as well, along with a PSP, PS2, N64, NGC, and PC. I also have a modded original Xbox with a version of Linux that I can't recall at the moment.

Do you play Animal Crossing City Folk on the Wii, perchance?

I got a 360. Fable 2 is one of my favorites because you can be such an insane capitalist (I once tried to extort a beggar for some gold) I sort of have Call of Duty 4, but someone else is using it (I got World at War at the moment) And I prefer to use halo 3 for messing around (no superjumps in 3 though) I got the red rings a while back, and I had got mine used and out of warranty, I got microsoft to fix it for free ;b And my account is used for long periods of time at random times of the day (& night) because me & my brother both use it.

And I got a whole lot of old stuff at my house (sega genesis/Saturn/dreamcast, SNES, N64 (2 actually), gamecube, original xbox)

And I also do a little bit of PC gaming when I'm able to (mostly wolfenstein enemy territory)

@AngtiGravityAzn: I have played Fallout 3, I enjoyed it quite a bit. As for GamerchiX yes you have to apply.

If you or someone you know would like to meet other women to play games with, send TriXie an email at [email protected]. Subject should be XGX and don't forget your gamertag!

:)

right now i have only the old models lol. PS2 , NGC, and an old N64. I should be getting a Wii soon *I still haven't recieved it (it was a Comcast thing)* and I can't decide if I want a 360 or a PS3

I really love God Of War.

I also like Mario Party for NGC *dont laugh! Its fun to play with 4 people* i have 5,6,7 i just need 4

**Edit** i can't believe i forgot to mention Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2. Love em!

I would totally get a PS3 if I had extra money sitting around, but I think the 360 has a better choice of games in the big picture. The PS3 has a smaller choice of graphic-intensive games (plus Little Big Planet! LBP=Amazing) and such, but I still think I would choose to have a 360 by itself rather than a PS3 by itself.

And LOL Danielle, I love Mario Party as well :D No shame in that!

good I didnt want to have to defend Mario *hes a classic*! lol

I was leaning towards the 360 because i thought i could play my older games on the PS3 and someone told me i couldn't so that frustrated me lol......... alot of the big games are made for both systems right?

I agree with rotcchick :) I may invest in a PS3 in addition to my 360, but I would be lost without my Xbox, lmao.

As far as the PS3, I don't know the specifics, but I believe the smaller hard drive PS3's don't have backwards compatibility, but the larger hard drives do. They may have remedied this, so don't take my word on that.

The 360 has better exclusive games than the PS3 does. lol

True, but the PS3 has better graphics.

But yeah, I'm glad I got the 360 instead of the PS3, since the 360 has amazing first-person shooters.

I'm gonna regret not being able to play Final Fantasy Versus XIII though :(

Blu-Ray technology? Does that mean you can play Blu-Ray films on it as well as play games? I only have the PS2. But I am a big fan of two kinds of games: Spyro and Harry Potter. I have all 5 games currently available on Harry Potter, and as for the Spyro, I'm just missing two of the legend of spyro games. All in all, I think I'm doing pretty well. :P

Really? All of my friends here are talking about how PS3 graphics are better than the 360's because of its Blu-Ray technology.
Just so you know and so you can tell your friends, blu ray is just another format that holds more data than dvds. You could have the same exact information on both a blu ray disk and a dvd, the blu ray would just hold more. What matters when it comes to graphics, is the machines insides.

So who wins?

PC

:)

Wow were my friends misinformed. I was told by them that they use the Blu-Ray capabilities with their games to make the better graphics. Of course, I've never seen them myself, having never played the PS3 yet.

Nintendo is good, but it just feels like it's lacking something. Like you don't get many games with a deep story plot with Nintendo. It's more geared towards new/younger gamers.