Can my account get frozen if?

wunderkind

This isn't a TDN problem, and no you cannot be frozen for simply asking a person's age. That's just silly. To my knowledge asking last names in conjunction with first names, along with month, day, and year of birth can get you warned. Only on multiple offenses will you be frozen.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Site Feedback, Bugs, and Help' to 'Neopets Help'.

Asking for someone's IM username might give you a warning? :hmmph:

I'm not sure about that, because on the internet safety page on neopets, it talks about how people might ask you for your IM screenname but it doesn't say anything about it being illegal..

Asking for someone's IM username might give you a warning? :hmmph:

I'm not sure about that, because on the internet safety page on neopets, it talks about how people might ask you for your IM screenname but it doesn't say anything about it being illegal..

Yup :yes: asking someone for their IM is against the rules. You're not supposed to contact Neopians outside of Neopets.