Hi! New Here!

anneliese

Hi everyone!

I love Neopets so much! I've been playing for 7 months now and addicted to avatar collecting :).

One avatar I really want to have is the Bon Appetit avatar. I've been visiting kelp restaurant a lot lately but still no luck :S :sad01_anim:

Ei, I have one question: I originally have a pet Bori but when it became a purple Lenny when it was zapped in the secret lab I want to change its name. Is there any item or potion that is able to do this?

~*~Welcome Anneliese~*~

First, let me answer your question, I too harbor your desire to change a pets name, but alas there is no option for this...

I have ranted and raved numerous times on the topic, but at the end of the day there are just too many people with too many pets.

It's already hard enough for TNT to keep track of everyone's pets, pet pages, lookups, etc. And changing names would make it impossible.

Now, since your new to the forum, let me link you to some of the highlights and most important pages:

Rules

New Members Guide

Neopets News

Neopets Help

View New Posts <-- also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar

Also, if your interested, my signature contains links to some of our websites most popular features.

And if your a collector should especially check out the avatar checklist and help guides.

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I'm on here constantly, and helping new members is my absolute favorite forum activity. Really!

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be super addicted like the rest of us.

Wow I am really happy knowing that some people have been on neopets for 7 months ONLY and already have the secret lab. map and went MUMEROUS times to kelp. BOY am I proud of you or what.

Welcome to TDNF!

I'm an avatar collector also ;3 Bon Appetite is just one of those avatars *grumbles about insane amount spent*

I'd answer your original question, but FutureTX beat me to it ;P

Anyway, glad to hear you're joining our COMPLETELY SANE community! (: Read the rules, stay active, eat what people hand you, smile upside down, .... *rambles off*

Hey And Welcome To The Forums.

I Love Avatar Collecting Too.

Plus I Think Only Neopets Staff Can Change Their Account Names And Pets.

Wow I am really happy knowing that some people have been on neopets for 7 months ONLY and already have the secret lab. map and went MUMEROUS times to kelp. BOY am I proud of you or what.

I guess I'm just lucky, heheh so addicted, b) and with the help of the TDN guide of course. :king:

I'm so lucky to get the first 3 pieces of secret lab map through random events and the rest through the trading post.

Game guides and plot walkthroughs helped me a lot to win lot of NPs, win some trophies and solve current open plots. And thanks to Neoavatars too for avatar solution! :)

This is a great site and I'm so glad I finally joined this forum!

Welcome to TDNF!

I'm an avatar collector also ;3 Bon Appetite is just one of those avatars *grumbles about insane amount spent*

I'd answer your original question, but FutureTX beat me to it ;P

Anyway, glad to hear you're joining our COMPLETELY SANE community! (: Read the rules, stay active, eat what people hand you, smile upside down, .... *rambles off*

Hi Ali Cat, thanks for the welcome! I'm sure I will love it here :laughingsmiley: (:

Hey And Welcome To The Forums.

I Love Avatar Collecting Too.

Plus I Think Only Neopets Staff Can Change Their Account Names And Pets.

WOW! That is totally cool if they can. b) Thanks YahuhItsJake for the welcome and the reply!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double or triple post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Changing pet names would be rad! TNT could make it an option for Premium members... I used to have a pet named after someone, then when I disliked the person I had to get rid of the pet. Sad. Now I'm very careful when I name them that it's something I'll want to stick with.

Your pets are very cute! I love Snow pets so the Techo gets a thumbs up. I'm avatar obsessed, TWO MORE TO 200. I see you have me bet by three haha.

Welcome to the forums anyway! I'm Madison, I'm new myself and already addicted :-P.

Hey Annelise, welcome to TDNForums :D

My name's Stephanie.

Its cool to see that most of the forum members have already answered your questions and welcomed you to our insanely friendly community (:

Remember to read the rules and hope ya stick around, you seem addicted already!

*gasp* A new person I didn't greet! HI!! All the normal stuff has been said, so I don't know what additional information I could tell you... I hope you enjoy it here! I think Stephanie has already told you we're oh so slightly insane?... Yes, she has. Good! Oh! DON'T eat the cookies if anyone offers!

~ Livvy

Wow! A lot of sweet friendly people around! :yes: Nice to meet you everyone! Thanks for the welcome!

Ha, well I'm glad you like us so far! For the most part we're a friendly bunch. (To the new members, anyway... :shiftyeyes_anim: )

~ Livvy

Hi anna! Welcome to TDNF! I hope you enjoy the insanity your stay here! *cookies on the left, cakes on the right, but all the dark chocolates are mine!!!!*

Your question has been answered so no need for me to say it again (though that would have been a good idea :P).

Anyways, anything Battledome-related is my specialty. Remember that we have our own Battlepedia.

Well a big warm welcome to you from one avatar fan to another, I haven't been able to get the Bon Appetit avatar yet either, curse you kelp and your ridiculous prices *shakes fist* lol