First BC Entry

I have voted for you! That's pretty darn good for MS Paint, I never got around to posting on your original topic, so here I am :-P.

Can you vote like, once a day on the same entry or just once throughout the competition? I don't want to get frozen!

Just once throughout the competition. But if you could vote once a day per species... that would be cool. I am so happy! I bet I'm not going to win first overall, but I'm sure that with the support also known as TDN, there's always a chance I could win a prize on the species. Thanks Stephanie and Amity!

*coughs* Thinks of someone else who did that... Someone on TDN, that entered last week...

Still pretty good tho... I voted...

I entered for this competition, put it in last week. I put it on TDN with a new topic. Someone said I'd be ready to join the BC soon there. Thanks for your vote, Milli!

Not the best but I still voted for you. Hope your drawing will improve next time you want to enter this contest...

Thanks, you two! I entered the drawing of my Kacheek for next week. If I get round to it, I'll draw up my Pteri.

@ho_yt: I know I need practise... but I can't, not while I'm doing something else. :P Because I'm writing a story at the moment. Only one person is getting sneak previews, and that is who it's partly about: Izzy.

I would if I could... :( I don't like being 12. It makes me feel... so unlike everyone else. I mean, most of you here also use the Neoboards. But I can't. I have to wait another two months and nineteen days to go, and then I'll have to see when I can use the Neoboards... if I don't get first place, I shall enter the same picture again. And again. And... okay, you get the idea.

I would if I could... :( I don't like being 12. It makes me feel... so unlike everyone else. I mean, most of you here also use the Neoboards. But I can't. I have to wait another two months and nineteen days to go, and then I'll have to see when I can use the Neoboards... if I don't get first place, I shall enter the same picture again. And again. And... okay, you get the idea.

I know! I totally understand, I only got 3 votes when I first entered, with what I thought was a decent picture. I've got longer to wait than you before I turn 13, though. So I haven't entered the BC since then...:eh:

Your vote has been cast for ezabella_56

Good luck!

I agree with Stephanie 100% Any user that I know is an active forum member is going to get a vote from me!

Because for me I know that FM put time and effort into that drawing of a pet that she loves. It's not about the quality...

Which I think is just fine, BTW, it's a very cute drawing. It's about how much the person cares, and how much they tried.

GOOD LUCK FM! I HOPE YOU MAKE A GOOD SHOWING AND THAT YOU KEEP ENTERING AND GROWING WITH YOUR SKILLZ!

I love the BC, but whatever glitch it is that doesn't let some people enter...is totally fierce when it comes to me. I've only been able to enter once ever.

Voted for it, on all of my accounts, really hope it helps!!!!

its so nice to know everyone sticks together on here!

Yeah! I totally agree. There isn't many of us on here, so we have to act like a little family! Virtual hug? XD

Lots of quotes here, that I'm replying to. Here goes...

Hi! I voted for you! I haven't even tried entering the BC yet. Maybe when I learn to draw :P

----------

TDN is a much friendlier crowd. People here are so supportive.

I think you'll do great in the BC, didosmom. How about you start practising with the How to Draw pages? Then you'll be ready sooner than you'd expect. ;) That's how I drew my picture.

I voted already ;) Good luck!

Its a pity you can't advertise on Neo yet though... that will make it harder for you :/

I agree, Izzy. I am getting straight for the Neoboards avatars first when I turn 13, then I'll start entering the BC again after my precious mrsoates goes to the BC next week. Do you think that squawk in the October 2003 new features had somehting to do with that avatar where you type "squawk" in the Neoboard post? I am going to use my sootypops1 as my lab rat once I've got all 9 lab map pieces. Then when I get something nice for her, I shall enter her into the BC. :)

I know! I totally understand, I only got 3 votes when I first entered, with what I thought was a decent picture. I've got longer to wait than you before I turn 13, though. So I haven't entered the BC since then... :eh:

Your vote has been cast for ezabella_56

Good luck!

When did you first enter, Saphira? Was it while you were on TDN? I hope you enter again sometime when you're 13. I vote for all who have advertised on TDNF and if none of that species are entered by members on TDNF, then I vote what I think is the best.

I agree with Stephanie 100% Any user that I know is an active forum member is going to get a vote from me!

Because for me I know that FM put time and effort into that drawing of a pet that she loves. It's not about the quality...

Which I think is just fine, BTW, it's a very cute drawing. It's about how much the person cares, and how much they tried.

GOOD LUCK FM! I HOPE YOU MAKE A GOOD SHOWING AND THAT YOU KEEP ENTERING AND GROWING WITH YOUR SKILLZ!

I love the BC, but whatever glitch it is that doesn't let some people enter...is totally fierce when it comes to me. I've only been able to enter once ever.

It took me forever to get my pictures to the right size! Thanks for your vote! I totally agree with Stephanie as well. I do hope I win the species prize, even if I can't advertise on the Neoboards. I did a .gif picture on MS Paint before. Completely on Paint, though, as that was before we got the Mini USB to USB cable. I was trying to enter Oakmouse then. But even though it was the right size, the BC still wouldn't let it in! Evil TNT!

:::vote casted:::

its so nice to know everyone sticks together on here! ^_^

I know! I'm pretty amazed at all the teamwork when it comes to Faerie Quests and the BC (one member fo the team entering and everyone else voting). I'd be laughing if I got a FFQ while I was in the BC. Thanks for your vote, Danielle!

Voted for it, on all of my accounts, really hope it helps!!!!

Yeah! I totally agree. There isn't many of us on here, so we have to act like a little family! Virtual hug? XD

Umm... I agree with Izzy. It's very risky voting on all of your accounts. Because you're only allowed to vot on your main account, like Izzy said. Be careful you don't meet Evil Charlotte around the corner. But thanks for your votes.