What's for dinner?

M!!

No, not really. I don't want to know what you non-college students can afford to eat *cries*

But I do want to know what all you neopets owners have been cooking up for your pets. Unless you're cruel and hateful, and haven't fed them at all :O

Here's what was on tonight's menu for my pets:

veggiedog.gif

d_food09.gif

foo_bag_of_chips.gif

foo_noodle1.gif

(Call me crazy, but I do believe everyone is deserved a nice, well matched meal!!)

No one got dessert today, I was too busy playing KeyQuest aka the slowest game in existence.

my pets are also mainly fed omelettes but sometimes i buy them somthing from the food shop or anywhere else i can find a good deal :) ... I'm trying to save for a paintbrush so i dont really want to buy foods that are over 1,000 yet..maybe when im really REALLY rich b)

**edit** i was also relying on the Cocoa Crispies shop but its gone now :crying_blow:

Mainly omelettes, fish... I collect the jellies and stick them in my SDB though :-P. The Healing Springs fills up my main pet at least once a day which is nice! I've been looking around for Gourmet food recently for LunaMuffinBunny, not that I have an incredible score but it's fun so I'll keep going with that I think!

There's an avatar for feeding your pets Gourmet food?! Luna has 23 at the moment.

Isn't there?

*goes to double check*

There's an avatar for SOMETHING and gourmet food. I'll figure myself out :S

EDIT: It's lunchtime here! Even though my pets don't need it, I am really craving a sandwich...I could just spend five bucks at the sub shop, but it's snowing and I'm lazy :P

food_pastrami.gif

Mmmm. Pastrami.

feed my pets? blasphemy!

haha I use the healing springs mainly. She makes them bloated frequently enough that my zafara never gets below "not hungry".

Thank you Imnotgeorge!! I am reading over everyone elses and am like, "I don't even feed my Shoyru omelettes, the faerie will heal him." Am... am I a bad owner!?!? o___o

Thanks M!!! You've ruined me!

haha. Just kidding.