Petpage Problem

blountness

I am sure that someone somewhere has asked this question, but I just can't seem to find it. Sorry i'f you guys have answered it before. :)

I am currently trying to update my petpage which happens to be the adoption page for my guild. I adopted a pet out today, and got a new one from the pond, so All I am doing is changing the information from the old pet to the new pet. The coding never moved, and there is no accidental deletion of anything. But when I click "Preview Changes" the page comes up perfectly, just no save button. I have tried using the Tab button, but its not there, no link, nothing. I have also tried in FF and IE. I have heard its a background issue, but its the same background that I have used from the begining of the guild with many updates and no problems.

Please, if anyone can help me so I can updated my page so my new Chia may be adopted later, I would be most thankful!

Thanks for all of your guys' time :)

No worries, the same happened to me before ;D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.