Hewwo All x

Silver_hattie

Hey all, Im new to this forum, although i have used this site for ages.

My name is Silver_hattie on Neopets, I have four pets, neoshop, neohome etc etc... I have been on neopets over 8 years and still love it. !!

My real name is Zoe and i am from Northen England Uk, I am 24 years old. I do accept friend requests and neomails but my neofriends must be over 16 due to my own age.

I am addicted to neoquest at the moment even though its full of bugs!! x

Hey Zoe, and welcome to TDNF! It's nice to know you still enjoy Neopets, seeing as everyone else here does. Anywho, I hope you enjoy your time here at the forums. Be sure to read the rules and all that fun stuff so you and the mods don't get off on the wrong foot. Other than that, stay active, have fun, and don't take the cookies!

Oh, and don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions or need help with anything. That's what we're here for. =]

~ Livvy

Welcome to TDNForums! :D

My name's Stephanie.

Long time neopets player eh? Glad to see you're still loving it after all the 'changes' made to the site.

But yeah, hope you stick around and find Thedailyneopets an even greater help source with the friendly people around here.

Remember to read the rules and did I mention we're a bit 'insane'? (:

Welcome aboard. Neoquest has too much clicking of arrows for me! Even if there are a couple of avatars to be had, along with NP and a trophy. Can't forget that trophy. Ah well. Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.

Hi Zoe! nice to meet you! Im Amanda, and welcome to the forums!

~*~Welcome Zoe~*~

Since your new to the forum, let me link you to some of the highlights and most important pages:

Rules

New Members Guide

Neopets News

Neopets Help

View New Posts <-- also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I'm on here constantly, and helping new members is my absolute favorite forum activity.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like the rest of us.

p.s. You seem to be in want of a custom forum signature? Might I offer my services?

You can check out my Graphics Stand link in my signature, and PM me if your interested.

Welcome to the forum! I'm new as well but everyone here is friendly so i feel like family now b) See ya around! :)

OMG I LOVE your avatar! hahaha ^.^ Sorry just had to say that

~*~Welcome Zoe~*~

Since your new to the forum, let me link you to some of the highlights and most important pages:

Rules

New Members Guide

Neopets News

Neopets Help

View New Posts <-- also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I'm on here constantly, and helping new members is my absolute favorite forum activity.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like the rest of us.

p.s. You seem to be in want of a custom forum signature? Might I offer my services?

You can check out my Graphics Stand link in my signature, and PM me if your interested.

One day I will get that whole introduction down as well as you have it lol

And to the lovely Zoe, welcome to the insane house!!

We look forward to seeing more of you!

*SG*