Drawing Tablet

Micamone

I got a drawing tablet recently and i went crazy to-day with my drawings, lol

here are some i did, in the order that i did them, what do you guys think?

tiger

Lion

adult wolf

wolf pup

cat

sleeping cat

EDIT, MAR17/10:

Wow, it's amazing what you find when you do a google search of your name. Just taking out links, saying hi. Not coming back, but it's good to see the place again. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Wow. Just... wow. I think my favorite is the lion. My mother disagrees, though. Her favorite is the tiger. You should do more drawings like those. You are really good at drawing. :)

honestly i'm horrid at drawing realistic things as well, i traced those on photoshop. . . XD (i figured if i trace them enough times i could draw them free hand better)

thank you though, i'm trying hard, and i've done these two colored ones:

roseavie.jpg

rosesiggy.jpg

• 1 month later...

omgg beautiful!! I drew my picture thingy from paint on my computer xD Manga :) I stink at realistics too. I can paint them though

Great job.. I miss my Wacom Tablet.. I think Ill end up getting me another one.. lol. I used it for my photography though not drawing (since Im terrible at drawing freehand).. lol.

Newegg.com is where I got my Wacom Tablet.. But Im sure you can get it from other places as well.. Ebay or w/e... Juss depends on preference I guess. lol.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. USe the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Overall a decent attempt. You have a good sense of basic structures of differing animals and can convey them well. I would suggest you improve on your basic lineart and control of the tablet. Your pictures lack a strong, sharp quality. Other than that, im sure you'll be able to make use of the tablet better as you practice. good luck.