Do you ever do the kitchen quests?

jasmindee

I do :D

As long as they don't go over 8k.

My best prize I ever got, was having to buy a Chokato pie and a cookie, and I got a blue school girl jumper, (which I sold for 99k!!!) I was a very happy bunny! Now though, all he ever gives me are skill rises, which isn't too bad.

I generally do them, it doesn't cost that much generally and you can get good things from it :)

Nope. No avatar. But you do get stat boosts sometimes.

And as for me, I used to do them, but due to the randomness of it, I'm off them until I get my pet's stats up to where they should be.

And even then, the Training School seeming lust for Eo Codestones (which I seem to barely get from KQ, and are by far the most expensive regular codestone still) is preventing me from training. -_-

how does it unbalance the training? sorry if its a dumb question :D

You can only train if your level is at least half of your highest other stat. If you do a kitchen quest and it bumps up one stat repeatedly, it could get so high that you need to up your level, and then it'll eventually cost more to do other stat courses.

And no, I don't do kitchen quests for that reason xD Unpredictable stat changes.

how does it unbalance the training? sorry if its a dumb question :D

Well, look at my BD Neopet's stats. It's at level 80, but it's stats are not "equal" to what they should be for that level. Kitchen Quests CAN raise stats, but which one it raises is random. So, while it could raise my defence/attack/speed/HP, it could also increase my level. If it does, my training will become unnecessarily more expensive.