Another new person.

Batman

I have been on neopets for almost 6 years now. I have been using this site for the dailies and the like for a long time now. Since I have recently been trying to get more avatars i decided to venture into the forums and try to do some item lending for the more expensive ones. Also i am only one booktastic book away from being on the top 100 list but it is so expensive. <_<

I'm in college right now with a pretty tough major (Mechanical Engineering) so I will probably be on pretty infrequently while school is in session but i will still try to get one at least once a week.

Oh and Happy Sloth Appreciation Day guys!

Yay Sloth! 8D You are officially accepted into TDNF for liking Sloth ;D

Welcome to TDNF! xD Hope you enjoy it here, what with all the insanity going around ...

Hello, I'm new too, I also have been on Neopets for a few years now! I love this site for the dailies and am currently avatar hunting to the extreme :D Have you got your sloth Avvies yet? I got mine <3 SLOTH! I was reccomended to to forum by the avatar section because it has a lending program, that and I really love to chat ^^ so how are you finding the forum sofar? -Skatt

Hey, my name's Stephanie. Welcome to TDNForums! :D

Good luck on your avatar goal. The ALP is a pretty great place, even though its starting to rebuild again, its running smoothly ^_^

Well, I have to warn you, there are some 'insanely' friendly people here at the forums but don't feel left out, you'll be joining them sooner or later (:

Finally remember to read the rules, try to be on once a week and I'll cya around ;D

~*~ Welcome Knowledge~*~

I <3 Sloth! So Thanks For The Sloth Props!

I can't believe you are making it to the book list! I recently adopted a pet that might actually have a shot at making it on the list,

but it's still a long ways off. That is so hard to do you should be very proud! Actually PM me and I might donate some funds...

Cause I am a huge advocate of pet literacy, and I would hate to see someone not make the list due to lack of funding.

And you collect avatars? Man we have a lot in common. Except there is no way I would major in Mechanical Engineering :P

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I'm on here constantly, and helping new members is my absolute favorite forum activity.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like the rest of us.

How may books did your pet read already? My red Usul on my main account ie lovely_koko96 has read 113 books already.

And not to stay off topic welcome to a CRAZY TDN FORUMS.