Shadow Lantern:

FutureTXTurkey

So I just got a hold of this object, Shadow Lantern.

It's a Neohome object and as far as I can tell there is nothing special about it.

But I stick it in my shop, search for it with the wizard, and nothing comes up...

So, "that's odd," I think to myself. Head on over to the trading post where it's selling for more than 400K!

Now surly this is overpriced, but there is only one person with a set price posting and I know nothing about this object.

Anyone on here know anything about the Shadow Lantern and why it would be worth so much?

Is it just rare or is that guy way over selling? Right now I just set mine as, "Lowest on TP. No Junk Offers."

Here is my lot if anyone cares to research this further: Click Here

Because I sure am stumped. I Neomailed the guy with the set price

asking how he determined his price, but he hasn't replied yet...

p.s. If a mod sees this can they fix the typo in the topic title, Thanks.

Sorry I haven't replied. I got an offer on the item so quickly that I forgot I asked about it...

I got it as a HTS item in a trade. I excepted it because it was worth more than the item I was trading for.

I did trade it. For 400k to a user who had a pretty impressive Halloween gallery. I wish I had kept his name...

Thanks for all of your help everyone. Again sorry that I didn't reply to this with any sort of frequency.