so whatcha look like?

malindamya

wait a minute, your lupe is darigan now?? GOSH, ok, i may just have to edit your pet's picture now D:

not darigan, mutant. the pet looks very nice by the way. in fact, i think that by adding something to the pet, it might actually make it worse.

I want to try painting a pet (say, a Meerca Tyrannian) and then repaint it (oh, say to Camo) and then putting the PB clothes onto the repainted pet (in this case, it'll look like a Meerca Chia with a spear, like a hunter :shiftyeyes_anim:)

Here, I finally got around to making him. I just got the PBs today, made a Meerca, and painted him:

2.png

I'm also considering taking away the fur pelt thing. Which do you guys think is better?

2.png

And I still need a background, so if anyone knows one that'll match, please let me know!

Oh, and his name is Araatan b)

*sigh* I wish I could change his facial expression. It'd be so much cooler w/o the smile...

Here, I finally got around to making him. I just got the PBs today, made a Meerca, and painted him:

2.png

I'm also considering taking away the fur pelt thing. Which do you guys think is better?

2.png

And I still need a background, so if anyone knows one that'll match, please let me know!

Oh, and his name is Araatan b)

*sigh* I wish I could change his facial expression. It'd be so much cooler w/o the smile...

I don't know about the background, but if you don't feed him, the smile will fade.

I don't know about the background, but if you don't feed him, the smile will fade.

Lol true, but I also don't want the sad face. Like the fierce deadly concentrated face is what I want. TNT should add a facial expressions thing.

Like with the emotions thing here at TDN, something like this:

4.png

But maybe not so angry.

But then he'll be sad.

May I suggest the Giant Omelette Background, or the NC Tyrannian Destruction Background?

I like the Tyrannian Destruction Background one, but it's NC only, and I don't have NC :(. The Giant Omelette Background isn't really quite what I'm looking for. Maybe like a dangerous jungle type background, or something having to do with hunting.

Guest shanemk

This is ottrik, my beloved Lutari. I don't particularly like the background, I really wated the shipwreck treasure underwater background or whatever its called...but I didn't want to spend another 100k np. I wish tnt would have made a diving piece for his tail too :/

post-10284-1231891560_thumb.jpg

I like the Tyrannian Destruction Background one, but it's NC only, and I don't have NC :(. The Giant Omelette Background isn't really quite what I'm looking for. Maybe like a dangerous jungle type background, or something having to do with hunting.

Well, this might be a bit too out of your taste since you haven't mentioned it, but if you didn't maybe the Bone vault background could be a good, simple background.

This is just a suggestion though, good luck on finding the right one!

Bah I feel dumb. Do you copy and paste images or use the image code thing to display pictures on the forum? :*

Well, this might be a bit too out of your taste since you haven't mentioned it, but if you didn't maybe the Bone vault background could be a good, simple background.

This is just a suggestion though, good luck on finding the right one!

Bah I feel dumb. Do you copy and paste images or use the image code thing to display pictures on the forum? :*

That one would look good! Great idea Stephanie! It would look good with the pet AND stay in theme!

I like the Creepy Cave Background. I think I'll try that first. Yeah, it's worth about 150k, but I should have plenty of NPs left over in the bank. And I'd like to try the Mystery Island Background, but it doesn't seem to be anywhere...

The Bone Vault Background is a cool idea, but it's not quite what I'm looking for. It feels more Halloween-ish to me, and that's why I have it with my Halloween Bori (you can see it earlier in this thread).

Thanks everyone for all of your help. You've all been great! :)

If anyone else has any more suggestions feel free to let me know!

Oh and Stephanie you use the image thing on the top bar. It'll add a b] Wow, the person accepted the trade quickly.  Here

http://pets.neopets.com/cp/s5qqhx5m/1/2.png' alt='2.png'>

Lol and it matches with my site theme!

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff352/o...351/matches.jpg

And it only cost me 510k :)

Haha yeah maybe. But I do think it's a bit off, but what can I do about it? TNT should really let you pick your pet's facial expressions. I wish I could make him not smile, and maybe hold the spear in both hands.

And Stephanie, I really like locindia. I think she looks pretty.

I try to keep to a particular theme that fits each pet. So sometimes they are busy,

and sometimes not so much, it just depends on what is out there for the theme.

These Are My Main Pets: And One More Coming Next Month Who Will Be Awesome!

2.png2.png2.png

All of these pictures match their side stories, so if you are interested you can go read those...