Silly me O.o

Sara

So. Today, I was trying to beat my old game high scores, and I came across Tyranu Evavu (Neopets' version of High card-low card). I looked up a guide for it and noticed that you could get an avatar from it. So I thought, "15 wins? Not bad...sure, why not."

I played like, 30 games until I got 17 in a row. And low and behold...I already had the avatar. Silly me.

Has anyone else had any "duh" moments like this recently on Neopets? ^_^

jarbjarb.gif

Me think Sara dummy-face.

Guest shanemk

Not quite like that but I remember one time a couple weeks ago I decide to go see who is selling lutangos in my price group...so I'm like...I'm gonna buy all these lutango's from my competition and sell them for big profit. Well I buy out the competition from like a price range of 200-800 np then put all 36 freshly bought lutangos into my shop and sell them for 999. It wasnt until a few hours later it hit me---what was I thinking!? Nobody actually BUYS lutangos! So now i have 36 lutangos sitting in my SDB. What a waste.

Not quite like that but I remember one time a couple weeks ago I decide to go see who is selling lutangos in my price group...so I'm like...I'm gonna buy all these lutango's from my competition and sell them for big profit. Well I buy out the competition from like a price range of 200-800 np then put all 36 freshly bought lutangos into my shop and sell them for 999. It wasnt until a few hours later it hit me---what was I thinking!? Nobody actually BUYS lutangos! So now i have 36 lutangos sitting in my SDB. What a waste.

LOL xD

Well, hey, you never know -- someone might want to buy a lutango for a gallery or a quest or something. Maybe you should try selling a few, just in case. :)

I had a horribly DUH moment. On one of my old accounts, I kept on adding things to my SDB for like 3 months before realizing that I already had enough items.

Oh and I watched an auction for a lab map piece that i already owned. I lost like 20k on that one...

One of our own mods had a "duh" moment today as well ;)

Crusher says:

HOLY CRAP

Crusher says:

I JUST ACCIDENTLY SOLD MY SECRET LAP MAP PIECE FOR 3.5k

Crusher says:

I meant to list it as 35k >.>

Crusher says:

My bad xD

Crusher says:

Lucky sniper :P

Crusher says:

*fail*

I did the same thing with the Winter Scratchcard Kiosk for a long time xD Almost never do I win, so it took me a long time to figure out I already had it.

Lol <3 Just goes to show that we should all be checking our avatar lists before we decide to go for one. xD

Lol <3 Just goes to show that we should all be checking our avatar lists before we decide to go for one. xD

That's a bit harder for some of us xD I rely on websites that you can quickly search through so can I avoid these situations. 284 avatars = not fun to look through manually XDD

I had two du'ahs, Once I bought a grey evil fuzzle thinknig that I will get the avvy for it but I was wrong and the second time was when i bought a (forgot colour) koi but noticed that i needed (forgot colour) plushie to get the spotted koi plushie. du'AH.

So. Today, I was trying to beat my old game high scores, and I came across Tyranu Evavu (Neopets' version of High card-low card). I looked up a guide for it and noticed that you could get an avatar from it. So I thought, "15 wins? Not bad...sure, why not."

I played like, 30 games until I got 17 in a row. And low and behold...I already had the avatar. Silly me.

jarbjarb.gif

LOL at your caption for the avatar. "Me think Sara dummy-face." I've been that stupid with the Wheel of Mediocrity avatar. I have been keeping on playing and forgot I already had it. At least, I think that's wat happened... I just wish my birthday would hurry up!

I had two du'ahs, Once I bought a grey evil fuzzle thinknig that I will get the avvy for it but I was wrong and the second time was when i bought a (forgot colour) koi but noticed that i needed (forgot colour) plushie to get the spotted koi plushie. du'AH.

I nearly bought a Pink Evil Fuzzle instead of the Blue one. At least I noticed... otherwise I would have kicked myself. Hard. And then I'd be limping. As for the second duh moment, I haven't even tried for that yet. I must get round to it...

I don't think I've had duh moments like that when it comes to avatars. Well...with the Adam avatar I did. I thought I needed more so I took out all my np. Forgot that it needed to be that exact amount lol.

One of our own mods had a "duh" moment today as well ;)

Crusher says:

HOLY CRAP

Crusher says:

I JUST ACCIDENTLY SOLD MY SECRET LAP MAP PIECE FOR 3.5k

Crusher says:

I meant to list it as 35k >.>

Crusher says:

My bad xD

Crusher says:

Lucky sniper :P

Crusher says:

*fail*

LOLOLOL XD

I bought something that was worth about 2k from someone for only 195 XD guess they forgot the 0 at the end, but hey, not my fault XD I did however refresh a few times before buying the item, to give the person a chance to edit the price, but eh, they didn't :P

jarbjarb.gif

my biggest doh was getting the lent orange grundo zapped into a baby grundo by a random event!

my biggest doh was getting the lent orange grundo zapped into a baby grundo by a random event!

Oh my gosh, that must have sucked. How unlucky! :(

I priced a TCG card in my shop for 4250nps when I meant to sell it for 42500nps.

Ouch. Snipers are evil, aren't they? >_<; (unless you're the one sniping, of course! XD)

I always think I've had those moments. I swear I've checked to see if I got the Snowager avatar at least twelve times. Probably because I'm so frustrated that I get blasted daily and still no sign of the avatar.

I do it with concerts too. I saw the Jazzmosis concert and got the avatar. Then I saw it again and had a short freak-out moment wondering "WHERE'S MY AVATAR!?" when I had already gotten it a month ago. : )