Should I bother selling 1 NP items?

Shane for Wax

When I first started using my shop I would never get rid of the stuff. If it's food I guess i might as well eat it. But what about if its battle equipment that isn't worth my time to price in my shop?

You can always just donate it to the money tree and keep the junk circulating, or you can get a lot of it together and put it in a trade. Someone aiming for a packrat avvie will be willing to take it off your hands. You won't get much, but I suppose it's better than just having it sit around in your safety deposit box or cluttering your shop or inventory. *shrug*

~ Livvy

Contrary to what was said above, I'd discard items, not send them to the money tree. I mean there's so much junk there that nobody really wants to go there, and when they pick up a junk item they just donate it again and it's a really annoying cycle. Trust me, you're not doing anyone any favors by donating junk items to the money tree. Just discard.

Guest shanemk

Stocking junk items in your shop makes your shop look junky. Donate or discard. Or you can try passing one of the items off as high-end to a newb, but that would be scamming maybe....

Stocking junk items in your shop makes your shop look junky. Donate or discard. Or you can try passing one of the items off as high-end to a newb, but that would be scamming maybe....

That is certainly scamming, and if it isn't, I am 99% sure it could get you frozen anyway. Misleading people like that is very wrong on so many levels.

You should simply donate your 1np items to those who are in need of the packrat avatar or discard them. Stocking them takes too much time for too little profit.

Yeah I've decided I'll donate my non-food items that are less than 25 NP. I have some battle magic items and stuff, if anyone needs it, then I'll send it over.

I would keep it, because you get some people who want it. For example for avatars. Like the I'm Smelly avatar people will actually buy dung. I just did yesterday. But if it doesn't sell after about a week or so, get rid of it and donate it to the money tree. But if it's something like dung, just discard it.

Yeap. I'd find a jun..Novelty Item collector..(there are plenty craz..interesting Neopians out there). Then just donate the stuff to them. If you can't find one, discard. I feel you should never donate horrid junk to the Money Tree. Can you imagine how smelly he must smell with those rotten shoes? Even worse if someone donates a rotten omelette or poisonous jelly.