First Post, Yay!

amitybelle

Yallo! I'm Madison, I live in New Zealand, not that exciting. I'm amitybelle on Neopets, don't like the usename anymore but I do love my account so it's even! I'm 19, sometimes I feel old on Neopets, sometimes I don't... Cybunnies are the best! I have a Snow and want Halloween & Desert ones too^^. Halloween because they're wee vampire bunnies and I love Rosalie & Emmett from Twilight so voila Rosammett!

I'm on here occasionally and never bother to post but today, I decided I would... TDN is the best Neopets site apart from Neopets itself, I'm on everyday pretty much. Yay site!

Hey Madison!

My name's Stephanie. (Btw, I live in NZ too!)

Ohhh, I find your cybunny adorable! I'm aiming to get a cybunny this year and paint it snow as well! (with the pb ready in my SDB) ^_^

But remember to follow the rules when you're posting, or the mods will strike!

Well, its been nice meeting you, lurking or not ;D

Cya around!

EDIT : Oh my! I seemed to have forgotten to tell you, we're a bit 'insane', well, some of us XD

Hopefully you've already gotten over it or grown into it... :eh:

Hi Madison! Welcome to TDNF! You probably already know how this works since you've been lurking and just never posted, so I don't have to tell you that you'll like it. Anywho, make sure to read the rules if you haven't already, stay active, have fun, and don't eat the cookies!

~ Livvy

~*~ Welcome Amitybelle~*~

Love the snow bunnies...and I love the twilight name for the Halloween one, super clever!

Of course your decision to change and Xweetok into something else depresses me, LOL!

Since you've lurked for a while I'll spare you the barrage of helpful links I usually post,

and just tell you to enjoy yourself, and keep me updated on those bunnies. I'm a painted pet junkie.

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I'm on here constantly, and helping new members is my absolute favorite forum activity.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like the rest of us.

Aw yay, another NZer, Stephanie! Insane is good! Being sane is normal and boring and I hope I'm never normal and boring! Everyone here seems really nice so I think I will stick around :].

Yup yup I'm all good on rules^^. I'm terrified of getting frozen on Neopets so I'm often checking up on things. A wee bit paranoid maybe...

Hai!

Somethin has happened!

Insanity has entered. Run for your lives! :bonjeur:

*smacks random event*

Shoo shoo... I don't need you announcing everything for me.

Bah... Welcome to TDN. I'm Laura.