Poll: @_@ or ^_^?

dazara

Poll: @_@ or ^_^?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which smiley do you prefer?

• @_@
    • ^_^
    • @_^ I like to merge them XD

Which one do you prefer? And what do you interpret them as? I prefer this one ^ _ ^ :rolleyes_anim:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets Debate’ to ‘Random Chit Chat’.

I like ^_^_--->^ _ ^

Its just that i always find a common use for them.

Where as for @_@, I use o_O instead XD

I use =^_^= more so, but I always figured that was happy or really happy and @_@ was shocked..so not even the same emotion?

@_@ means with glasses or teary-eyed. Or at least that's my guess. Please correct me if I'm wrong :)

I use it as "Dazed," loosely xD Not the best word I could have used to describe it, but it works.

I figured the ^_^ one was all like... "La la la I'm humming and happy...."

And the @_@ one was "OMG my eyes, I've been scarred."

Sooo..... I guess I'd go with ^_^

But I most DEFINITELY prefer my little :bonjeur:

• 2 weeks later...

@_@ always makes me think of how I must look when I get little to no sleep due to an excess of homework. I've seen that look enough that I don't feel like seeing it when typing as well. =\ So I use ^__^ if I must use one at all, though my personal favorites are:

=] =[ =\ =[ =]

~ Livvy

I'd have to go with merging, or using them both at random times. :yes: I like to have some smiley variety if I can afford it. xD

• 5 months later...

I consider @_@ as more of a shocked smiley, (though i use this for shock more often; ()_() ) this smiley; ^_^, Is more like laughing at a joke or kidding around, so I use it.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.