Neopets Flashback!

pipdoubledip

Okay, So I figure most of the people On these forums Haven't been playing Neopets for too long, So when I unearthed these cool little looks into the past I couldn't help but to share them with you!

Can You believe that this was ever a Neopet?

Macy_Gray_Red1st.gif

It's true! The Macy Gray Was one of the first Neopets Ever released. This Neopet was changed to the Kau on July 26th 2000.

And How about this one?

Bruce_Human2nd.gif

This Neopet was the Originally just a Picture of Bruce Forsyth, (An Actor) It was then adjusted to a Caricature of him(This Image here) and then to a penguin (The Bruce We have today).

Some Items...

earthfaerie.gifbottlefaerie_earth.gif

airfaerie.gifbottlefaerie_air.gif

Earthen_Dragon_Stone.gifnew_dragonstone_5.gif

The old faeries really looked horrible didn't they! :P

Some old site Images...

The Old Space Station

spacestation_2000.jpg

And Finally The First Game Cupboard. While Looking at this Don't complain that Neopets needs to get some new games! Look how many they had back then! (Count ourselves lucky!)

GameCupboard1st.jpg

Hope you enjoyed a little look into the past, I sure did! Now what do you think?

There's an entire user look up with alllllll of the history and changes of neopets..can't remember which one but it's one of the top neopets

Oh my gosh, I remember that game cupboard! I guess I have been around Neopets longer than I thought. :)

Edit: Sympli, if you ever find it, please PM it to me. I'd love to see it <3

lupepreview.gif

Arnt I a handsome Devil?

elephantepreview.gif

Looks cuter then then it does now (for me okay XD Elephants look weird right now)

artylenny.gif

As you can see by this chart U: I have always been a handsome Bird!

flotsam_red_baby.gif

U:

jetsam_green_baby.gif

U:<

hyena.gif

what WOULD have been a pet... shame XD

discount_card3.gif

They dont do points anymore U: I had remember there being a Grundo one.. I wonder if it was the same thing though...

island_wizard.gif

They were having The Shop Wizard in different looks for different worlds.. that was the Island one..

ROFL bring back memorys like the Haloween World (A.K.A Haunted Woods) (Black hair Donna U:)

Oh! and to that Robot Game..

robot1.gif

robot2.gif

robot3.gif

Doenst the female kinda look like our space faerie friend?

Now for some more lovely faeries...

20.gif21.gif6.gif15.gif16.gif

Oh my gosh, I remember that game cupboard! I guess I have been around Neopets longer than I thought. :)

Edit: Sympli, if you ever find it, please PM it to me. I'd love to see it <3

FOUND IT!!

Go and enjoy the past of Neopia all in one place!!

http://home.neopets.com/templates/homepage..._name=MowYaGras

FOUND IT!!

Go and enjoy the past of Neopia all in one place!!

http://home.neopets.com/templates/homepage..._name=MowYaGras

*huggles to death* Yay! Thank you! *goes to read*

I remember the games cabinet and the faeries before they were bottled. Nostalgia is fun, eh? I made an account in late 2000 or early 2001 that I ended up abandoning... I just stopped logging in at some point. It was deleted, and I made the account I have now about 2.5 years ago using the same username. I wonder if I had any items on my old account that would be worth a lot now. (Probably not though, haha).

I left this account alone for a while too and just started playing again about two months ago. Neopets changed a lot while I was gone for that year and a half or so...

EDIT:

For instance, the PB I wanted for my Ogrin (mystery island) increased by about 2 million NP in about a year. o_O

Gosh, going to that page XD I remember the Achoholic Neopets Items XD They still have questionable items (Idunno about you, but a cocktail usually has something in it :/ )

But i remember the wine items and everything too!

Alice and I were just on MSN talking about the old Neopets. Does anyone else remember all that drama with the "elite" members (who were friends with Adam) and the hackers?

Guest shanemk

The mid-way lupe, the image for it before it is current image, looks much more mature and stronger and better, imo. I didn't even notice they changed the image of it until I visited the site.

wow where you get all those pictures I had never seen any before... Its really interesting...

I remember those things!

Wow, I feel like so much more like an expert now!

I remember when my Aisha was pink. I logged on once, and it was red! (well I think that's how it happened)

I also had a frogstomp, which because a Quiggle

Some are much nicer now though, like the koi and the korbat :)

I also remember when there was no quickstock... that took forever

Oh and I remember the my little uni book!

There's my little walk down memory lane, thanks for that!

Haha, wow... Yet another case of inexperienced nostalgia for me... I wasn't around for these, but I'm nostalgic anyway. Makes sense, no? No. But oh well. Some of the old pets look better than they do now.

~ Livvy

Hmm, I have 2 petpages on my bookmarks about old Neo =P And lots of pics!

http://www.neopets.com/~oldneopets

http://www.neopets.com/~MowYaGras

^ I love looking at them!~

It was just about a year or two back xD

A hacker got into neopets, Xero, and he got into all the big BD accounts o-x Tons were frozen for a day or two.

It was ... interesting ... to watch.