Neopets Flashback!

pipdoubledip

Ahh back in the day!!!!!! :) That gaming cupboard was all too familiar. lol nostalgia, although I don't remember some of those early early neopets - the ones that were actually people. i like the old buzz so much - and some of the other ones too, i wish they hadn't gotten rid of them.

Ahh back in the day!!!!!! :) That gaming cupboard was all too familiar. lol nostalgia, although I don't remember some of those early early neopets - the ones that were actually people. i like the old buzz so much - and some of the other ones too, i wish they hadn't gotten rid of them.

I agree! I mean looking at the old old poses I must prefer the new poses, but personally I much prefer the pre-customisation images, they had a lot more emotion to them. I mean the reason I fell in love with the plushie Zafara (as much as you can fall in love with a pixelated image that is..) was over it's sad pose, hugging it's tail. It was just so cute. And now it's just come weird angry/not very sad neopet!?

I just about remember Macy Gray, I can't think how or why though. I guess I was just about around that time but I don't remember them mentioning it in the news or anything like that? The only thing I remember thinking is "urgh Macy gray? no thanks.." o_O

I mean zafara_plushie_baby.gif compared to 2.png

Which one shows emotion?

Tigra xx

Hmmmm I Remember The Game Board But Not The Pet Or A Picture Of Brucey Lol, :)

I Feel Emotional Now, All Those Memories Lmao. :D

I remember some of this stuff, not most of it though. That's all 1999-2000 stuff. I came around 2004. But that's still old now. I personally think the 2004-2006 period was the best. It was being refined but Viacom hadn't completely taken over it yet. Now it's... I kinda hate it now. They went to far. Screwed it up. I'll enjoy those old pictures...

I remember some of this stuff, not most of it though. That's all 1999-2000 stuff. I came around 2004. But that's still old now. I personally think the 2004-2006 period was the best. It was being refined but Viacom hadn't completely taken over it yet. Now it's... I kinda hate it now. They went to far. Screwed it up. I'll enjoy those old pictures...

I remember most of the older stuff but i really did not think i had been playing that long! I remember when i first got back on to neopets and i saw the koi and i was like wow they changed some stuff.....after i looked at like the whole site they had changed almost everything...well alot of things were the same just a different look. but thanks for posting and bringing back the memories!

Hahah oh dear, I love this thread to death!

I remember alot of that and it's putting me in a pretty nostalgic mood. xD

I remember the first shop map, and how I thought it was cute when I had first started playing.

I also remember most of the old neopets, and I vaguely remember having an oldschool Shoyru as my first pet.