The Daily Neopets Fan Guild:

FutureTXTurkey

3178716334_a663f0d763.jpg

Don't you ever wish there was an easy, no fuss way to show your support for The Daily Neopets on Neopets.com?

If you are a fan of TDN and you find yourself without a guild I recommend you join this low maintenance,

but highly active guild. I hope at the very least an active TDN fan guild could lead to increased interest in the TDN website.

Per TDN Staff Request This Guild Is Just A Fan Guild, And Will Have No Direct Connection To The TDN Website

I Repeat It Is Just A Fan Guild For TDN Users Who Share The Common Love, And Is Not Directly Linked To The Daily Neopets.

I keep an attractive layout, with brief up to date news blurbs, and...

The most important feature, and the main goal of the guild: The TDN Members Directory

When you join the guild (or if you request to be included without joining) I will add your Username to our directory,

and in this way we can locate fellow TDN users on the actual Neopets website. No more hunting from profile to

profile here on TDN, and then running back and searching for them at Neopets.com. Now you can simply go

to the guild, find the user in question, and your set.

I think this will be great for when we are trying to locate a trustworthy list of users for pet trades, battle dome, key quest games,

adoptions, and all those other multi-person activities where we want people we know aren't scammers to do with us. I hope also, that

with more user to user contact on the Neopets website, we can limit some of the repetitive postings on here that clog up the forum.

I know we are all good friends on here, but everyone you could use a few more Neofriends! Especially if your going for that Neomail avatar, LOL.

We will not be doing noob packs, or anything of the sort, that possibly could tarnish the name of TDN, but I am open to the suggestion

of expanding what all this guild could be used for. Members of the guild are invited to be as active or inactive as they desire...

You simply want something to fill the blank space on your profile where a good should be? That's Totally Fine.

Or you want to add a bunch of cool graphics or maybe organize a key quest game schedule? Be my guest!

4.png

I Joined So I Can Sit On The Top Of The Page And Look Cute!

This Is A New Guild, But I Promise I Will Work Hard To Make It A Great Guild,

And I Hope Some Of You Would Like To Join Me

p.s. Don't you think Xepha is cool? Wouldn't you like to be like Xepha? Well she joined the guild! And you should too!

What can you do on this guild that you can't do here?

It's not that there are things on the guild that you can do, that you can't do here...I'm well aware that guild capabilities are inferior to the forum.

It's just about for those of use that aren't into guilds, and don't already have one, we can join a guild that shows our support for The Daily Neopets!

It's like free advertising for TDN, maybe we can draw in some new TDN members, and also have an attractive guild to fill a blank space on your profile.

The directory just makes it easier for us to locate one another out on the site, and the news is really just so curious people know that we are currently active.

That's really all I'm wanting to accomplish, but maybe users could get creative and find other ways to use it,

or I know it is sometimes easier to have a donation shop if it's attached to a guild, but that would be up to management.

Bah! I wish i knew about this before i did the Silent Hill Guild (which i am totally into now) But it looks great! Congratulations on making one ^^

I was actually talking to a kid in my school today about neopets, and he said he was a fan of the site! So now more Neopet fans can interact with everyone thanks to the guild!

Oh and I know I applied for the second spot, but if you feel like I don't belong there, you can put me in any spot. I really don't mind. I don't even need a spot. I kinda just want admin powers lol.

But yeah, it seems like a good guild. I like the layout.

Edit: Sorry I didn't see the spot already lol. That's what I get for checking here first...

:O

I just HAVE to join!

But I need to discuss this with my friend. We were going to make a hasee guild once I turned 13.

Or maybe I'll create a side ^_^

Otherwise I'll live on this guild XD

PS If I join before I'm 13, I apologise I can't post at all. :*

But really, I would if I could :P

Ya know if it wasn't for the ultimate controlling power of Xepha to hold those she has Pwned close (BOL)

Alas I am a loyal sort. But I will watch to keep tabs on ya!!!

GL!

I joined! I haven't been in a guild in a long time... I was in a small one that I really liked and it fell apart, unfortunately. One of the reasons I took a hiatus from neopets.

Anyways, just glad to find a nice guild that doesn't have stuck-up people... ^_^

It looks good ^_^ I'll join on my ALP side, its the only one not in a guild xD My main is id_24 though, if you want to put that in.

If you want some Jerry fanart for the guild, this has been floating around the SC for a while... be good to have something to use it for :P

2natzsi.png