NooB hello and question....

Moz

Hellos all....My name is Melissa (although my friends call me Mo) and I'm an adult neo'er who's been playing for almost 4 yrs now (and have become totally addicted heh)...I'm fairly active in my guild and have just recently started to explore the TDN site...the avatar lending program led me here and I couldn't be more thrilled to have yet another place to share neo info/stories!

Now...onto my question...I use the Jellyneo's item data base (I'm an avid neo shopper and always looking for the newest/most up to date items for sale) but was wondering if anyone out there might have a item data base site they use that they'd be willing to share? (A person can never have too much information, right?)

Anyway....again...Pleasure to to be here and I'm looking forward to making lots o' new neofriends! :D

Welcome Melissa!

My name's Stephanie. Hope ya stick around the forums and enjoy the 'friendly' members :D

Well, TDN's got a great customisation department here: http://customize.thedailyneopets.com/, updating new wearables but for items in general, I'm not really sure.

Read the rules, stay active! Cya around!

As far as I know, Jellyneo has the most accurate complete item database out there ^^

If you're looking for Customization items, be sure to check out TDN's awesome one ;D

~*~Welcome Melissa~*~

First of all, since your new to the forum, let me link you to some of the highlights and most important pages:

Rules

New Members Guide

Neopets News

Neopets Help

View New Posts <--also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar

Also if your interested, my signature contains links to some of the websites most popular features.

Now, with regards to your question. We don't have an all out item database quite like JellyNeo,

but we do have our customization database (see link in signature), and they are currently looking for help...

You can apply for the open position here: Customization Staff Application

Or you can message Xepha (Content Director) about finding other ways to help: Xepha's Profile

Be Sure To Read The Application Rules Before Applying

Or there is the AvatarLog's: Project Packrat

Again, not just a general item database,

but they allow new information to be posted by anyone...

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I'm on here constantly, and helping new members is my favorite forum activity.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like the rest of us.

I figured that is what you meant...

I didn't think you would go traitor quite so soon after becoming staff...LOL

ROFL

I'm so plotting to take down all websites with my army of Chocolate Men 8D They're NOT edible D: ! Otherwise they'd be eaten ;_;

Anyway, that EDITED first post is my opinion ;D

Did I mention Melissa that some of our members tend to have a touch of 'insanity'

You either choose to ignore it or go with it XD

And who would these members be? ;D

Wow, I forgot an important part of my post D:

Welcome to TDN, Melissa! 8D

And who would these members be? ;D

You'll see....it seems you're starting to fit in already :evil:

Sorry if its too much for you Melissa, but that's how some of us are.

Then again, we can be quite a helpful bunch. FTX's links to parts of TDN's departments are extremely useful.

Oh Alice, you silly.

'TIS ME! I R INSANE :bonjeur:

Yay for Laura!

Anyway, welcome to TDN.

thanks to all for the welcomes and info...yes i do use the TDN customization info for wearables...and sounds like jellyneo tis still the bestest place for everything else...yea me! heh

and actually i did consider applying for the customization position (but wasn't sure if being an experienced shopping addict and knowledge of the items would be 'nuff experience...and i've never done any kind of website work before)....so was still kinda thinking on it :whistle:

and no worries darlings....insanity is my comfy place MUAH HAHAHA....heeheehee...

hope everyone has a most wonderful neo kinda day full of SHH's and i'll be looking forward to getting to know you all mo better *Tentative HUGZ*

I believe I am the most insane person in the world. Yet I do not not know what glomp is. So I give hugs. *Hugz moz and stears her away from crazy people*.

As for you Holly Jolly Miamas you no not to glomp new people. Shame shame. JK! *glomps Holly Jolly Miamas friendly*.

Oh, livvy. Glomps are PERFECTLY safe. No one's ever gotten more than a coffin from their glomp.

...Oh that's bad. :/

Psh, hun, you don't tell me what to do. I glomp newbies whenever I want to glomp newbies. *triple snap*

Ohhhhhhhh.... I think I should trying to be all.... .... whatever.