stamp collector avi...whats easiest/cheepest?

malindamya

There's a guide with prices here that you can check out. :) See for yourself which would be easiest for you.

Like Unstream says, they're all well into the millions. According to this guide that I like:

Mystery Island: 246, 547, 650 nps.

Virtupets:135, 277, 498 nps.

Tyrannia: 216, 676, 200 nps.

Haunted Woods: 169, 967, 500 nps.

Snowy Valley: 129, 257, 425 nps.

Lost Desert: 185, 507, 950 nps.

According to these approximations, Snowy Valley is the cheapest, but even then... x_x Good luck saving up!

Well A Friend Of Mine Got The Lost Desert Album Pretty Quick Then Lent Them Me For The Avvie, But Hardly Any Of Them Are Cheap... If You Really Want A Full Album, I'd Get Saving... :)

Well A Friend Of Mine Got The Lost Desert Album Pretty Quick Then Lent Them Me For The Avvie, But Hardly Any Of Them Are Cheap... If You Really Want A Full Album, I'd Get Saving... :)

Really? I'd be interested in seeing how that was done because 1) the Lost Desert one is probably the hardest because the Coltzan Stamp is almost nonexistent, and 2) once it's in your stamp album it says there. Forever. There's no way he could have lent them to you.

Really? I'd be interested in seeing how that was done because 1) the Lost Desert one is probably the hardest because the Coltzan Stamp is almost nonexistent, and 2) once it's in your stamp album it says there. Forever. There's no way he could have lent them to you.

And especially when he has no stamps in the album... >_>

Hmmm, I Doubt What You Say. This Was Like... What? 3 Years Ago, Where I Dont Even Think The Coltzan Stamp Existed. Try Searching My Other Account, Draux :)

Hmmm, I Doubt What You Say. This Was Like... What? 3 Years Ago, Where I Dont Even Think The Coltzan Stamp Existed. Try Searching My Other Account, Draux :)

Like I said, stamps can't be reused. That's why they're so rare.

And there also no stamps on your other account >.>

You can't lend stamps o_x Impossible. Show me where you take them out of your album and I'll post it all over the Avatar Chat and cause mass chaos.

And the "cheapest" stamp avatar is Snowy Valley, unfortunately D: *stares at price*

Hmmm, I Doubt What You Say. This Was Like... What? 3 Years Ago, Where I Dont Even Think The Coltzan Stamp Existed. Try Searching My Other Account, Draux

Impossible. If you didn't have the Coltzan's shrine stamp, the avatar could not have been achieved. You need the full page to get the avatar.

Hey Levana,

I just wanted to point out that NeoAvatars has the estimated cost of all avatars listed in their description when you click on them.

According to TDN Virtupets is cheapest at 45,000,000np, but I know stamps fluctuate fast and frequently, so hard to say for sure...

Here are links to the Stamp avatar information:

Haunted Woods

Lost Desert

Mystery Island

Snowy Valley

Tyrannia

Virtupets

Sorry they are so expensive. As a fellow Avatar collector I feel your pain.

Most of the ones I have left to get are either way out of my price range,

or they are game based avatars, and I so suck at all of the games.

Hey Levana,

I just wanted to point out that NeoAvatars has the estimated cost of all avatars listed in their description when you click on them.

According to TDN Virtupets is cheapest at 45,000,000np, but I know stamps fluctuate fast and frequently, so hard to say for sure...

Here are links to the Stamp avatar information:

Haunted Woods

Lost Desert

Mystery Island

Snowy Valley

Tyrannia

Virtupets

Sorry they are so expensive. As a fellow Avatar collector I feel your pain.

Most of the ones I have left to get are either way out of my price range,

or they are game based avatars, and I so suck at all of the games.

Unfortunately, I don't think the prices are update often. According to a friend of mine with access to Charter, MSPP costs over at least 200 million now, compared to the 65 million shown here. :(

Hmmm, Whether Im Right Or Wrong Or Whether Theyve Updated Since Then, I Seem To Remember The Whole Page... Maybe I Was Day-Dreaming But Im Pretty Sure I Was Not :/

Hmmm, Whether Im Right Or Wrong Or Whether Theyve Updated Since Then, I Seem To Remember The Whole Page... Maybe I Was Day-Dreaming But Im Pretty Sure I Was Not :/

I'm almost certain you didn't. You said 3 years ago, right? And you've been playing Neopets for 4 years according to your sig.

Coltzan Stamp was released on 29th January, 2003; almost 6 years ago.

Unfortunately, I don't think the prices are update often. According to a friend of mine with access to Charter, MSPP costs over at least 200 million now, compared to the 65 million shown here. :(

It's incredibly hard to keep track of unbuyable items prices. Why? Because somebody can just decide to inflate it alot, and we have no control about it. It also depends of the demand of a particular item. As previously mentionned, stamps can't be removed from your album and some of them are retired. People who did get some of the rarest stamp may have kept them in their SDB for inflation and have stopped to play or forgot password to their account. We can't estimate how many of them are available to be bought on the market.

Hey Levana,

Oops! Sorry for not posting the TDN source, my bad :*

I was just thinking, I've only gotten cheap stamps in KeyQuest, but it would be really great if TNT started rewarding the rarer stamps (instead of paintbrushes) when you get a Gold Key, to help introduce more into the market and make us less miserable... These prices are quite ridiculous.

Oops! Sorry for not posting the TDN source, my bad :*

I was just thinking, I've only gotten cheap stamps in KeyQuest, but it would be really great if TNT started rewarding the rarer stamps (instead of paintbrushes) when you get a Gold Key, to help introduce more into the market and make us less miserable... These prices are quite ridiculous.

agreed...or maybe just randomly add to the market once a month to get back in circulation...