Long time lurker

Kelleysvt

So I've been lurking about here for a LOOONG time. Figured I should introduce myself.

I'm Amber, a grown up Neo-Addict. I've been using TDN for a couple of years but didn't register for quite a while.

I'm not a big chat board person but will use them now and again. I'm surprised how much there is going on around here! Neopets keeps me pretty busy so TDN is a side thing for me. You probably won't see tons of posts from me - I'm going to start working at it here and there to increase my credibility but I don't want to post just for the sake of posting (since it's a No No anyway ;)

Hello Amber and welcome to TDN forums ;D

I'm glad you decided to switch from lurker to member ;). If you have any questions, feel free to ask around. We are pretty helpful people!

Welcome aboard the craziness!

Please take the time to read over the welcome and rules Topic and this will ensure everyone a fantasmic time.

We are all excited to have you aboard the crew and can't wait to see future posts from you!!

^_^

Howdy doodle. Lots of new peoples, me included. It's dreadfully harder to remember the rules if you've come from other forums, but I think if you've been a lurker you know them already!

-toats rotc around with me since she's all cute and furry like and watches her posts fly through the levels-

woohoo yay newbs lol