Hello

NikkiH

Bah, no worrys, the Forum scene gets easy once you learn a few things. Remember to read the rules, especially since this is your new to the whole Forum thing. But if ya ever need anything, don't feel afraid to PM me!

Hello, and welcome :D I'm sort of new to the forums, but not to TDN or neopets.

~*~Welcome Nikkih~*~

If your new to the forum experience, let me link you to some of the highlights and most important pages:

Rules

New Members Guide

Neopets News

Neopets Help

And Hands Down The Most Valuable Feature On Any Forum:

*View New Posts*

Which is a link also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar.

This way you always get the most up to date parts of the site,

and you don't waste your time posting on topics that no one is looking at.

Also if your interested in the TDN website, my signature contains links to some of the most popular features.

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I'm on here constantly, and helping new members is my favorite forum activity.

Stick Around & Stay Active. I can tell by your well spoken post that you will get along here just fine.

Everyone here tries their hardest to be super friendly and helpful, and I'm pretty sure the staffers are demigods...

Welcome to the crazy house!

-seconds what the lovely Xweetok fanatic has posted above as well-

Make sure note to read the rules too. Lots of little stuff in there.

Lovely Xweetok Fanatic? Moi? Wow! Thanks for the awesome complement SympliG0thic!

Gosh, I never seen you have such an organized post before FutureTXGovernor! Will you do that with all the newer members now? XD

Thanks Jun!

Yeah, I use to do more posts like that, but I got behind with all the new members we've been getting. I hadn't been doing it for the ones I missed.

I'll try to keep it up from now on though. I'm saving the code so I don't have to go look up the links every time!

Bah, no worrys, the Forum scene gets easy once you learn a few things. Remember to read the rules, especially since this is your new to the whole Forum thing. But if ya ever need anything, don't feel afraid to PM me!

But that is also true for those who are used to forums who basically have the same rules but have them laid out differently. The rules here have completely thrown me for a loop. :( I'm probably gonna wind up banned since I keep forgetting the new rules (especially when I go from one forum to the next, without a break in between. I have a terrible memory, and it ties into my ADHD)

Anywho, welcome newcomer. I too am new, as you can probably tell.

oh i love cookies and cookie dough which i have a tub of tollhouse cookie dough in my frige and oreo knockoffs in my cupboard and now im gonna go get ice cream and make fatty cookies cuz now you have me thinking about cookies lol and big cookies always taste better with ice cream

and big cookies always taste better with ice cream

Hi, I'm Sara. Welcome to TDN! :)

Oh my gosh, have you ever had vanilla ice cream surrounded by two big chocolate chip cookies? Like an ice cream sandwich, only with cookies instead of that chocolaty brown stuff. Delicious!

U: Th reason we didnt say that Levana is because there really is no cookies

(has cookie crumbs all over my motuh) <_< >_> There never was either..

steals the pouch of cookies off of your belt

muahahaha

runs like mad

cookies with ice cream on them like a sandwich was my love and life when i was prego i would make my mom walk to the store and get those for me cuz i HAD to have them so im close friends with cookie sandwich lol..... and oh thank you for saying welcome totally cool and really friendly here whcih is really neat

and oh thank you for saying welcome totally cool and really friendly here whcih is really neat

That's what keeps me coming back here time and time again ^_^ I got the same kind of welcome not long ago myself.

Can't wait to see you active on the boards!