LOL now this is funny

Siba

Melody ran away from home :crying:

oh-no.jpg

When I first saw the random event, I thought "pfft um ok". I thought it was simply just annoying text to creep you out like that random event of the nightmare when your neopoints dissapear. Then Melody was actually not there...

gone.jpg

I was like what the heck! :O Neopets can't just leave their spots! What kind of joke is this??!

Then I thought "Aww crap! Invisible!" and I went to check....

awwgreat.jpg

Then I started laughing at this funny way of getting your pet painted invisible by a random event :laughingsmiley:

But now I gotta paint her again <_<

I wish I was in your position. I only got a Mutant Petpet Paint Brush! True that I can't get more money from your one, but at least it paints my pet! :P Unfortunate that you have to repaint your poor Poogle, though...

I wish I was in your position. I only got a Mutant Petpet Paint Brush! True that I can't get more money from your one, but at least it paints my pet! :P Unfortunate that you have to repaint your poor Poogle, though...

Well I wish I was in your position :P Yes she was purple, even though purple is my fav color, I started getting bored of how she looked. So what should I paint her?

Yep. My pet was painted Baby by a random event, not long ago. Quite annoying actually, even though I think Baby is pretty okay. I really liked my Tyrannian though. Guess I'll have to repaint him at some point...

Well baby is better than invisible, which is nothing, lol she doesn't exist!!

Well at least your being good natured about it. I think I would be pretty upset if my painted pet got randomly turned invisible.

That's a really funny event though...I just hope I never get it LOL. Invisible is not one of my painted pet goals.

Sorry about your misfortune. I hope you have enough money to purchase a new PB for her.

there should be an avatar for having an invisible pet.

i would actually like my pet to turn invisible... for 90% of the things i do on neopets, there is no reason to even have a pet in my opinion. i don't interact with it with the exception of the lab ray and feeding it free food. to me, it is just a part of the page =/

Oh I also got this RE too!! I find also really scared but then I find out that its invisble... I was not very afraid because I don't think a pet will just disappear like that...

I would have preferred Boochi to be honest. If my ghost lupe ever gets that RE, I will be spitting nails. Not so much if my christmas kougra gets that, since I have an extra couple of christmas PBs.

Tell your pet to stop experimenting with invisibility potions :P

I'd heard that could happen, but I'd never seen the random event for it! How strange.

I'm sorry you have to paint your pet again, but at least is sounds like you were ready for a change anyway. :)

I had my white Uni zapped twice by Boochi. I had to repaint him twice! I'm just glad he wasn't painted a more expensive color.

That's why I made a pet specifically to be my active pet.

there should be an avatar for having an invisible pet.

i would actually like my pet to turn invisible... for 90% of the things i do on neopets, there is no reason to even have a pet in my opinion. i don't interact with it with the exception of the lab ray and feeding it free food. to me, it is just a part of the page =/

:O Why ignore your pet? Technically, it's still there, just invisible.

Well I wish I was in your position Yes she was purple, even though purple is my fav color, I started getting bored of how she looked. So what should I paint her?

I'd recommend painting her.... Starry. :)

I actually find the whole idea of your pets running away intriguing, it makes the whole idea of having a pet-a person with their own lives, that much more real and exciting. Maybe she could had left a note in your inventory saying she went to mystery island or something and you must go there to pick her up :D. This sort of random event, with tweaking can definitely go a long way in cultivating a bond and dispelling all that "pets are meer ornaments" mindset.

I'm starting to miss SEEING my melody :(

Well at least your being good natured about it. I think I would be pretty upset if my painted pet got randomly turned invisible.

Well I never really painted the poogle. She was at first a bruce then I used a purple poogle morphing potion on her. So technically I never painted her with a PB :P (Thank God XD)

there should be an avatar for having an invisible pet.\

Yes there should! lol

Tell your pet to stop experimenting with invisibility potions :P

Yeaa I think she learned her lesson :P lol

That's why I made a pet specifically to be my active pet.

Oh good idea! I guess I could make my ugly lama lab rat as my active pet for most times so this incident won't happen again XD

and can you like put customization stuff to it? I think it'd be awesome to see some floating esophagor mask or something like that hahahahahaha

lol yea would be pretty cool XD but no, all the clothes went invisible with her :(

Starry and Fire are nice, but I really like royal PBs on some pets. NOT the poogles though, the royalgirl looks like a guy! I kept thinking they mistaken the image with the royalboy but the royalboy has a beard and the girl doesn't and so I just realized the poogle royalgirl DOES really look like that..ugly. The cutest poogles are the plushies, but the morphing potion is way too expensive for me :( such lovely big blue eyes!

I would wait patiently for the FFQ, if you don't want Starry. Then you can get a Plushie Poogle. :)

Edit: I took out MSPP from the previous line because I remembered the FFQ colors not including Robot, MSP or Royal.

Ah! that really does suck.. (not a fan of Chia babys either >_<)

I have has Boochi twice miss me in my earlier days.. that upset me badly...

I am a farie fountain quest so i can turn _ishigaki_ chocolate >_<

I was unfortunate: got the wrong quest! But it was still pretty rare: Faerie Queen. Got more HP when I finished her quest. Now to search for the Dark Faerie and/or Fountain Faerie... Working on Eyrieki at the same time as getting painted. :) I'd love to paint my Kacheek Invisible. Then there will be floating clothes. :)

I'd love to paint my Kacheek Invisible. Then there will be floating clothes. :)

Nope invisible pets can't wear clothes. When I chose a cloth item and pressed "Apply" it said "Error: Zone Restricted". But she's painted sketch now temporarily. A generous friend of mine gave the PB to me ^_^

Oh... It says on the Customisation area that Fruit and Vegetable, unconverted, Maraquan and Baby Pets couldn't be customized apart from Backgrounds and trinkets though... I'll try it with an invisible Kacheek. If I ever get the PB or Lab Map...