What do you do with your shop?

imnotgeorge

My shop used to be a big part of my time at neopets, but since I'm still saving for Pack Rat (not enthusiastically, by the way), my shop's been pretty much untouched for about three years. I have some cool stuff in my SDB though, so I'll get quite a lot of attention once I reopen it.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a junk collector. On (very rare) occasions I decide that some of the junk items I have are in excess, and put them in my shop for other junk collectors (or whoever may be in need of junk). :yes:

It's only a size 10 shop - I prefer to keep most of my junk. xD

Well, I'm trying to get the packrat avatar, so there's useless junk in my shop right now. But when i sell my stuff when i get the avatar...-grins- I'LL BECOME RICH!!!!! sorry. little over-excited there. xD

Mine is only size eight, and I use it to sell stuff that I find lying around, or get from the garage sale. I don't expand it anymore, there is rarely anything beyond a codestone or two in there at a given time and those sell fast. It actually was only a size 6, but I have gotten 2 random events in the last month expanding it. It costs waaay too much to keep expanding shops, and galleries. I paid sooo much money to expand my gallery for my jelly collection, and when I liquidated it because I realized I could not complete the collection, I was left with regrets at the wasted NPs.

I for one (will get up on soapbox now) really hate when people go ape-sh*& with the grapics and backgrounds and etc...etc... I use the SSW to restock (searching items that resell quickly) and i HATE HATE HATE when i have to scroll down 3 pages worth of Twilight/Jonas Brothers/Advertising/pink bunny backgrounds to get my, I dunno, Sand Snowball or whatever.

I have a small (150 item) shop which I restock at night (i'm at work all day and Thankgod neopets is blocked or I wouldnt get any work done) I never restock from the shops, I just use the SSW...I know what things people usually sell on the cheep that I can resell for a few 10x np more (example..lime elixirs, buy them for 1 NP resell for 15)

I am sure I could research when the chocolate shop restocks etc...but it's a lot quicker to run down my mental list of 10 - 15 things I know i can snap up on the fly and resell quickly...I usually net about 45k np a day....

I resell all my keyquest items as well and my dailies...ive been getting 20-40k a day in Negg's alone...

not too shabby!

I haven't put up a shop yet. It's the least of my worries right now. But I suppose I'll pay attention to it after I get the Pack Rat avatar.

you will want to clear out the junk from your packrat to recoup once you get it!!!! once i got mine it was like a NP bonanza when i sold everything...!

I rarely use my shop; it's still size 1, even. xD; I use or hoard everything I get. The only time I sold something was when Baia rejected the Spardel I bought her, so I sold it so I'd have money to buy a different Petpet.

I should dig through my SDB for multiples of stuff I don't need and make some profit. Or learn to restock. xD

I chuck everything in there when I get it then usually every couple of months I go "oh yeahhhh, I have heaps of stuff in my shop" and price it by the SW so I can get rid of stuff pretty quickly and make NP from it. I do always forget about how much stuff I have in there though, so I usually go to price it and I have 200+ items but then I do get a big blog on NP at the end

My shop is a size 3, it's rarely ever full and I don't use it as my main source of income, I do a lot of games for that :P

I sell things that I randomly find or win. Otherwise it generally goes in my SDB, slowly but surely I'll get that avatar! I should stick my Fir in the SBD, maybe it'll stop eating my food that way >_<

My shop is a size 14. Here lately I've been trying to keep it stocked. I got the packrat av awhile back and I'm still trying to sell all that stuff, lol. I try to keep the prices cheapest on the wiz, even if just by a few nps. I usually do pretty decent. And I always post ads on the boards. You be surprised how fast the jelly and the omelets go....which i don't really understand coz you can get them for free, but hey, if it sells, good enough for me, lol.