Setting Your Clock To NST

FutureTXTurkey

Setting Your Clock To NST  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Have Your Computer Clock Set To NST?

• Yes, I don't want to miss the snowager!
    • No, I'd never get anywhere on time with a wrong clock
    • Other (Please Select This If You Don't Play Neopets Anymore)

I was just curious if anyone on here had set their clocks to NST, and if they had what did they think about the benefits.

I have several clocks in my room, so I don't really need my computer clock to tell me what time it is,

and I've been playing around for a while with the idea of having my computer clock set to NST,

so I wouldn't make silly mistakes like the one I made with the Halloween theme, basic math gets me every time.

I just didn't know if there was enough benefit to it, or if NST even ran on a consistent enough time that it would work...

I'm tend to zone out most of the day XD

Usually I'll check TDN's coverage to see if there's anything important the next day. If not, I'll just come on any time :P

But no, I'm not that dedicated to timezones to change one of my clocks. :P

I watch TDN religiously so it will tell you when the Snowager is asleep so I don't worry about missing it.

Also if there's a timed event I just leave my NP page open and watch their clock since some things are relative to seconds as well.

I'm too good for timezones. Ok, I'm too good AT timezones. Well, only with PST/NST and GMT. The latter is where I am. My Snowager times: 2PM and 10PM. I'm not awake at 6AM GMT/10PM NST. I go to bed at 3PM, and wake up as early as 11:00PM to midnight NST. Just 8 hours ahead of NST is how I count it. :P

:D haha i pwn you cuz my time is exactly 13 years away :ohno: (that is no luck) so dice a roo is 1 pm in my time :king: again i PWN you.

:D haha i pwn you cuz my time is exactly 13 years away :ohno: (that is no luck) so dice a roo is 1 pm in my time :king: again i PWN you.

13 years away?? So you're saying that TNT hasn't made Neopets yet for you for some weird reason? Bummer :P

My life in the real world doesn’t really allow me to change my time to NST. I use the time on my laptop as I don’t have a clock in my room and I need to make sure important things like assignments are done on time and I leave with enough time to get to uni etc. Somehow I don't think "but I might miss the snowger!" will work as a plausible excuse :P

I watch TDN religiously so it will tell you when the Snowager is asleep so I don't worry about missing it.

Also if there's a timed event I just leave my NP page open and watch their clock since some things are relative to seconds as well.

I do the same - TDN is pretty great about letting us know when the Snowager is asleep; It has actually made me kinda lazy...

My time is usually the same as NST, except we don't do Daylight Savings in AZ. That's the only time I get thrown off... like right now, NST is an hour later than where I live. It will only through me off when it changes again. ^_^

Thanks For All The Great Feedback. It's given me a lot to think about...

I don't suppose I will change it, because like SympliG0thic pointed out,

any time there is a time related even TDN points it out, and I am always on here,

so I guess if it was really important you guys would let me know, LOL.