Hi!

livvy

Hi! I'm Livvy, and like everyone else posting in this category, I'm new to TDN Forums. I am not new to Neopets though; I've been playing since 6th grade and forgotten my share of passwords and usernames, but I'm getting better at remembering! (Okay, so I finally decided to actually write it down, but still. :graduated: ) My current neopets account is livvy_granger.

I've been warned that everyone on here is a trifle insane, which means I should fit right in! =] (Provided I'm not in my compulsive-editor mode, of course.)

I'm a little confused about some of the stuff on the forums, like Avatar Lending - yes, I read the rules; they're kind of what confused me. Hopefully I'll get un-confused soon enough!

~ Livvy

Okay, thanks! I'll remember that!

From the fascinating conversations I've read so far, I'm sure I'll enjoy it here. =]

Thanks much for the welcome!

~ Livvy

Compulsive Editor Flash:

"Thanks much" should be "Many thanks" or "Thank you very much"

I think you just have broken a rule :S

you can not post two times in a row, use the edit button instead... but I'm not be the indicated to warn you... just a remainder though

Welcome to TDN forums, I hope you enjoy and be very active.

*looks thoughtful and a bit confused* But I thought the rules said quite specifically NOT to use the "Edit" button. Maybe I misread. Hmm. I'll re-read them. Thanks for the reminder!

~ Livvy

Oh! Okay, you're right! I misread. Silly me. Thanks for letting me know! Um... is there any way I can fix the previous one before the TDNF staff get mad at me?

~ (a rather concerned) Livvy

Hey Livvy. It was a good thing that you noticed your mistake, because I was just about to put a warning there. xD If you find that you broke a rule in your post that is beyond your fixing, simply hit the "Report" button and describe what you did wrong. You won't get in trouble for it. ;)

That aside, welcome to the forums and all that nonsense. xD

Aw crap, you mean we actually have to go through and report ourselves, and we can't just beg for mercy in our posts? Cuz that's what I did that one time....

*shakes head*

Anyway, I'm Laura. (:

Bonjeur :bonjeur:

Oh, and Livvy? Beware, I bite. :K