Neopets Junior Question

:Jake

OK, I am a stupid member of this 'Neopets Junior' thing where you're under 13 and cant access the Neoboards, Preferences, Cant have backgrounds to your Neopet Shop or gallery, and others for safety. But, I am 13. My Neopet is 11 months old (the look-up says). Will I ever be able to actually access the boards and background for shops etc? PLEASE HELP.

\\//

//\\

Are you sure you registered your account as your age right now? Because some people when they register sometimes 'accidentally' submit the wrong year as their age.

And as for backgrounds, you can add one to your gallery ^_^ I myself am under 13 and have a basic colourful gallery.

One question. What do you mean by Neopets Junior? If you're seeing the link to the real Neopets Junior in the upper left of the pages, then your account's age is under 9. So you'll either have to make a new account or wait four more years. If you're just referring to the COPPA limitations, then wait a couple days. The script that corrects this is sometimes behind on weekends.

depends on how long you have been 13. If you JUST turned 13 TODAY, dont expect any changes to quickly.. It takes time, and if things do not change in a day or so, unless you want to wait a tiny bit longer like a week, which shouldn't be a problem, neomail TNT to talk about the issue. Though, before you do that, make sure you definitely have the account information correct.

One question. What do you mean by Neopets Junior? If you're seeing the link to the real Neopets Junior in the upper left of the pages, then your account's age is under 9. So you'll either have to make a new account or wait four more years. If you're just referring to the COPPA limitations, then wait a couple days. The script that corrects this is sometimes behind on weekends.

clarify to me please: if you're under 9 they link you to a separate game called neopets junior? O.o

clarify to me please: if you're under 9 they link you to a separate game called neopets junior? O.o

Erm, sort of. It's more of a portal that you can use. All members can see it here: http://www.neopets.com/mini/index.phtml

my kids have an account, they are 5...they cant really DO anything...neopets still looks the same, you just cant access the boards and things like that. it is mostly to protect the youngin's!

Is Neopets Junior new? I don't think they had it when I signed up when I was 10 (this was back when Neopets started) So I have no experience whatsoever with that. However, I suggest either having your parents fax the COPPA or send in a bug report as was mentioned. And good luck to you. Neopets can be rather slow with such things.

Junior has been around for ever. Remember when neopets was still on its new and before the Change? There was 4 Boxes to chose from. Young Children, Kids, Teens, and Adults? Well, thats not what they were called, but if i remember the age correctly.. -6, -13, -18, +18 Thats the Jist of the ages.. from my memory

Oooh I remember now! Man, it has been ages since then! Ho boy, that brings back a lot of memories. -daydreams about when Kreludor did not exist, nor Altador, and the world did not move...-

Haha? You Feel Old? I Have Like 200 ScreenShots From Before Then When The Layout Was The Most Horrible Yellow And The Drop Down Boxes Were At The Side. :)

Haha? You Feel Old? I Have Like 200 ScreenShots From Before Then When The Layout Was The Most Horrible Yellow And The Drop Down Boxes Were At The Side. :)

Aww, hey, that yellow wasn't horrible. In fact, I liked the old layout (it was easier than the one we have now...and cuter). ^_^