Wow!

That's right ladies and gentlemen. I was playing key quest and won a gold key. I opened the vault, and sure enough, from one fifteen minute game of key quest I had won a starry paint brush.

This is the best new game ever... or I just lucked out from some kind of insane fluke. I'm not sure which.

Has anyone else experienced this???

~Marguerite

I've seen a few of the members around the forums experience this event, some speckled paintbrushes. So congratulations on your pleasant prize! ^_^

I'm not a keyquest fan, it lags on my computer although its great to hear the prizes that come out of it!

I've gotten a speckled. It was really funny how it happened. I had started KQ again, after a busy school week, and was hoping really hard that I'd get either all codestones or a paint brush. It was the first time I really wanted to see one, and I got what I wanted. :D Of course, I haven't hoped for another paint brush to keep my telepathic skills perfect. ;)

Thanks for the congratulations! You are lovely people.

Frankly, I think I just got lucky, just like you with your speckled paint brush. i just started playing key quest a few days ago and it's been really worth it prize wise. I got a few codestones before but the paint brush kinda took the cake.

But I also do not expect that to ever happen again. It may have something to do with it being the day after Christmas and all. That seems plausible.

Whatever, I'm overthinking. I was exited and thought that I'd share that such a thing could happen.

Happy paint brush hunting!

(Have fun doing whatever else it is you do as well :) )

Key Quest does lag on my computer though. The nova minigame and the one with the petpetpets just do not happen with my internet connection. Ah, c'est la vie.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Okay I have to ask since now that makes about 10 ppl I know getting PBs on KQ and I haven't hit 1 yet >.<

What board are you guys playing on that you are getting them? Or does it matter?

As far as I know, it's completely random. I got my first PB after about 150 keys (before the Halloween Double Key promotion). Then, after said promotion, I got 3 PBs, one each day, 3 days in a row. Then, finally, after about a 1 month hiatus from KQ, I got another one about 2 days ago.

So, overall, nothing special about how I play. I highly doubt Board or # of players matter, since I only play 2 player games. Although it seems like the rarer prizes are more common for now, despite having tons of useless Holiday Prizes flooding everywhere and *ahem* "robbing" us of neggs and codestones. >_> (I got a Frozen Negg, 2 map pieces, a PB, and a Kew Codestone over the last week, however, I also got very few Neggs and Codestones overall)

Congrats on your paint brush win :)

I think TNT upped the chances of being able to win one with the addition of the holiday themed prizes this year. In the weeks leading up to Christmas I got almost an unbuyable a day from my keys xD I didn't play everyday but on the days I did, I would redeem 6 to 9 Gold keys depending on how I did... as for PBs, got two Speckled, two Cloud, a Ghost, a Tyrannian and a Starry. Other good stuff included lab map pieces and the red codestones. My total number of Gold keys redeemed is quite a bit lower than others I know when they got their first paint brushes... so I concluded that TNT upped the chances ^_^

For the record, paint brushes can ONLY be won from redeeming Gold keys. Thats one of the reasons why people quit if they're not winning, since Silver keys don't have the chance of a PB.

Izzy, want to play me and see who wins? :) And one of us will see if we have the paint brush. Feedback on KeyQuest will be posted on a new topic by me, however.

Tomorrow okay? Its 1 AM and I want sleep xD

Keeping on topic, good luck everyone who has yet to win a paint brush :) I usually have terrible luck on Neo so if I can get some, so can you!

I'm in a different time zone. I need NST. Can't go later than 3:00 PM NST though, I'm in GMT. Staying on topic, I made a topic to actually discuss all of the prizes. That includews the Neopoints and the Keys. Feel free to look for it... ;) I must get a PB!

Ahh~ SO lucky

I wish to play keyquest more, especially since i have a nice Xweetok one, But i have problems with the game, it freezes quite a lot and never loads some times, the one time i did finish i did lose XD But still, my computer froze and so i missed many turns

Congrats!! I also got a glowing paintbrush a few days ago after playing KQ, its my first time getting a paintbrush from KQ.