Merry Christmas!!!

tempdisplay

Have a merry christmas everyone. What did you do, where your plans, what did you get and did you have a great day?

Home with family as planned, got a walkie talkie as I joked i picked it but i din't really want anything but i was empty when i realised i only got one thing, well and some pencils which will come in handy. Yes lovely day so far. :yes:

I actually celebrated it yesterday. It was a nice party, I haven't seen some people in a while. I got about $120 in cash, a game, and some pants. Oddly enough, I enjoyed the pants most, I was in desperate need of a new pair. So... yeah, I'm pretty much kicking back until vacation's over.

I open presents with family Christmas eve(yesterday) but to-day we are all getting together to eat and hangout. tomorrow or later on to-day, I am going to visit my dad's side of the family for Christmas. My gifts were so far: Clothes & a picture frame that changes between pictures(it's a sideshow ^_^ ).

We had family over yesterday and I got $200 cash, some new earrings, and a cute spun glass angel ornament, plus a $100 American Express gift card a week ago. We open the gifts under the tree today, and I got a new iPod Nano (the old one is 3 years old and it's battery's not the best), Neopets Puzzle Adventure on the DS, The Tales of Beedle the Bard (I all ready read it, I like it.), a cute cat keychain, freshwater pearl bracelets, a 2009 page a day calendar, a white hoodie (I needed a new jacket), several shirts (Joy! I needed more long sleeved shrits xD), lounge pants, socks (it's nice to wear your own socks that fit and match. And my brother won't steal these. XD) and 3 new scarves, one of which came with matching fingerless gloves that can be turned into mittens (I love scarves, ok? I have a bright red one with matching gloves that I wear when it's cold). And of course, enough chocolate to last me 2 weeks, a box of Reeses Pieces, and some gummy lifesavers.

On Neo, I got some wearables for my pets (perfect ones, actually), furniture (I needed it for my classic NH. Still need it xD), and stuff for my gallery.

I went to my mom's side of the family first, where we had dinner and opened presents with my lil' cousins, I got around 100 dollars from my godmother, then at around 1am we went to my dad's part of the family, weird hahaha he wasn't there, he's like 12 hours away from here trying to finish his Ph.D. Anyway, we played this game called "white elephant" and I got a movies Scene-it from that, and one of my uncles gave me some star earrings, they're cuute.

And today we opened the presents here at my house, it was my baby nephew's first xmas, I got a nintendo DS, that red one with the Mario logo on it :D and I also got The tales of Beedle the Bard. I'm reading them tomorrow :D

Did nothing last night... We had turkey and some appetizers (for 2). And one of mom's friend came today. More food... ehehe.

I'm getting $250 from my mom sometime when my sister will have time to stop by here. We will then have a party at that time too :)

We celebrated with family yesterday. (I got teased about growing up and being emo, but it's his own fault for not being around to see me transition.. *grumbles*) Ahem, sorry to get off topic with family matters.

Anyway, today we opened presents. I got Kingdom Hearts (finally XD), My Sims Kingdom for the Wii, and some other stuff. Then we went to see Bedtime Stories (amazing movie), and went out to eat at a Japanese steak house (my favorite one).

In two days, we're headed for Disneyland! :D

My brother and I got a Wii, which we didn't ask for, so that was a big surprise. xD I also got a ring and matching earings, the Twilight series box set, two CDs, a DVD, new houseshoes (needed pretty badly, I was losing the bottom of my old ones), and PLENTY of Nerds, because I don't like chocolate that much. :D