I Taunt the Pant Devil aviee

gimpm3

"View your inventory while having an item or items in your inventory that total an "Est. Value" of 5 million NP or higher.

Category(s): Item

Release Date: September 23rd 2003

Items Needed: Battle Magic or Defence Magic item whose estimated value exceeds 5m NP or 93 Golden Geraptiku Talisman (approx 10k).

Estimated Cost: Neopets Estimated Value: 5,000,000+ Neopoints (approx)

Related TDN Content:

Available for avatar lending? No"

Okay. SO what my question is, have you ever tested the 93 Golden Geraptiku Talismans theory? I just tried it with 93 and it did not work.. so I tried with 104 and still did not work. Do I have to keep refreshing at the inventory screen?

HELP..

Just a reminder, this avatar usually requires a lot of refreshing. Hold down the F5 key (PC) or Cmd+R(Mac) for about two minutes on your inventory, and then check your avatar list. If it's not there, try again. If you prefer to view every page, this event appears at the bottom of the page, not the top.

Yes, the pant devil can come at any time without warning. This is why it is usually wiser to get the cheaper, more numerous items. If you're using only 1 or 2 items, you should also use at least 5 Pant Devil Attractors.

Just a reminder, this avatar usually requires a lot of refreshing. Hold down the F5 key (PC) or Cmd+R(Mac) for about two minutes on your inventory, and then check your avatar list. If it's not there, try again. If you prefer to view every page, this event appears at the bottom of the page, not the top.

Okies, I didn't know if it was rando or not. I'll try! :guiltysmiley:

I really hope it actually works.. so my F5 key doesn't take a beating in vain. muahahha

YES!

It worked! I had 104 GGTs in my inventory and held down F5 for only 1 min.. check my avatar list & I had it. w00t

Proven case right here. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Okies, I didn't know if it was rando or not. I'll try! :guiltysmiley:

I really hope it actually works.. so my F5 key doesn't take a beating in vain. muahahha

YES!

It worked! I had 104 GGTs in my inventory and held down F5 for only 1 min.. check my avatar list & I had it. w00t

Proven case right here. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

well let me know if you want to sell all those Golden Geraptiku Talisman, you know i'm a buyin!

People have recently realised that there is another method of getting the ITTPD (I Taunt The Pant Devil) avatar, with some methods requiring that you have more than 50 items in your inventory. I have seen people saying that this is freezable, as it is overstuffing, and I personally believe that it is freezable, but is it? I think that, in order to help put people straight on whether it is allowed or not, you should make an official statement about it. :) ~zzzryanzzz

No, you can have as many items as you want in your inventory. Just don't dump so much stuff in there that you can't get it out. Basically, don't make it a problem for us to have to deal with. ;) Also, it shouldn't need to be said, but we know you guys better than that... if you're doing it to exploit a bug or something, then it's obviously a no-no.

This is question 5481, archived from Editorial Issue 356

Isn't doing this against the rules? The Editorial leads me to believe so...

I'm not rich enough to get that avvie yet. Only got about 370k at this moment. Oh well, back to saving up and doing my daily bits and bobs.

The avvie is specified for the 'estimated value' of items. So for example a petrified bone may be 1np, but its estimated value is 877nps, so the avatar will be towards the 877nps, not the 1np.

So...focus on the est. value! You may not need 5 MILLION nps :P

It works and it's not against the rules. There's an editorial that specifically answers the question, saying that as long as overstuffying your inventory doesn't create a problem that TNT has to deal with (I've no clue how that could happen) then they don't mind.

ive tried like 20 minuets of refreshing looking at each page non stop to try and get the avatar and i still havwent got it. Any one have any more suggestions?? PM or neomail me. My username is Neo_battler987

check to make sure that (a) you don't already have the avatar, and (b) that you have over 5mill of stuff in your inventory. for (b), check on the est. value of the item(s) and calculate the total.