TDN Christmas Logic Puzzle Discussion

Ian

VirginiaTech and californiagirl: I have 20/20 scrolls, and four of those are Taelia's clues. So it looks like there's one a day of those.

And I'm lovin this so far...I just worry I won't be able to send my answer in time tomorrow. Ah well though, the fun's in the game, right? ^_^

im hoping that'll help me. i just needa finish looking through the site for the 23080348th time. o_O

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am signed in and it says that there are only 15 scrolls in total to find. why do people on here say 20? if it is cuz they are in another country or something is that fair. please someone explain why this is happening to me p.s and yes i have refreshed that page.

here

^

Have you looked at this page? Everytime 5 more scrolls are released, Ian posts a topic up on TDN's main page.

Hope that'll keep you on track

i am signed in and it says that there are only 15 scrolls in total to find. why do people on here say 20? if it is cuz they are in another country or something is that fair. please someone explain why this is happening to me :crying: p.s and yes i have refreshed that page.

On the clues/scrolls page, it says there are currently 15 scrolls. But on Ian's last post, it says there are currently 20 scrolls.

OMG I'm soo close but I"m worried about tomarrows clues O.o maybe I'm missing something but I hope they're good 'cause there's still a lot missing.

On the clues/scrolls page, it says there are currently 15 scrolls. But on Ian's last post, it says there are currently 20 scrolls.

Try refreshing. Sometimes something gets stuck in your browser's cache. If that doesn't work, log out and log back in.

Ian forgot to update that page :P Must be the christmas rush.

Fixed :)

Indiana girl: you have to figure out what pets received what gifts

Thanks for all the help guys. why dont we chat on here for a while. just while we wait lol.

btw, when we do get thru this puzzle thing. How do we send our answer?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've Found 4 Already! I Found 1 With Help From Ian And 3 By Myself! I've Got A Tip, Look Everywhere To Find The Scrolls, Thats What Im Doing.

Im Going To Tell You Where They Are, Go To Daily Articles And Click Every Link Until You Find The Scrolls, Please Note That I Think Theres A Scroll In Everyone Section In The Daily Articles.

Didn't Help? Neomail myahx16 And I'll Tell You Where They Are

Have Fun!

OMG I just realized whatever you guys had the scrolls hidden under, my ad blocker was blocking them....LMAO!

I suggest anyone who is having a really hard time turn off their ad blocker! I have caught up really quick now that I can actually see them!

erm i dun understand...wat do u mean?

Promotions offering prizes of any sort (including contests, raffles, lotteries, chain letters or any kind of giveaway) is against the rules.

Contests, raffles, or any other promotions promising a prize are not allowed on Neopets whether it be in a user's shop, guild, etc. The Neopets terms and conditions state that promotions offering prizes of any sort (including contests, raffles, lotteries, chain letters or any kind of giveaway) are not allowed.

If you come across a guild or shopowner that is breaking this rule, please use the abuse reporting form to tell us about it. We need your help to enforce this rule. Some people use so-called contests or raffles as a way to scam people out of their NP and/or items, which is why they had to be banned altogether.

If your guild has a competition that offers NO reward or prize, this is not considered a contest, so it is okay. Just be careful how you advertise the competition. If you refer to it as a contest, the monitors will assume that it means a prize is being offered and you will likely receive a warning.

I dunno, it doesn't say anything about off-site contests...hmm...they're not very specific, but this is a "promotion offering a prize". I don't wanna hurt my brain thinking about this too much, I'm gonna finish my dailies.