TDN Christmas Logic Puzzle Discussion

Ian

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scrolls get added ~7 AM NST. Remember though, most pages will have to be re-searched and the logic puzzle still has to be completed.

I have 4 right now, but I'm going to wait to the end to find them all.

Katt!, explicit hints aren't allowed. However, the best way to do this is to pick articles with many images and slowly hunt through those, since Ian has said that's where most scrolls are.

Just go to http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/index/ first. Read the article titles. If it might have a lot of images, comb through it. For example, the GMC article probably has a lot of images, because it probably lists all the prizes. Just as a reminder, Altador Cup and Games Master Challenge Articles can not have the scrolls.

6/10... geez, this is getting hard. I need a break. Do u think Ian will give out any more clues on the last day?

If you have all been nice for the past year, maybe... who knows what Santa Ian is up to!

Loving the hints, they're the only scrolls I've found :P

I'm so thrilled at the number of people participating. Hopefully all will continue to be a part of our community! :D

You guys are stuck with me so hope ya like it :P lol

ok...so i need two more, and i think i've found them but they're showing up as a box with a red x in them. i've tried refreshing the page and left clicking to show the image.. anyone have any idea of what i can do to get them to show up????

i saw those and i thought they might be scrolls too but i kept searching the pages and found all 10 so those are just malfunctioning pics, not scrolls... good luck!