TDN Christmas Logic Puzzle Discussion

Ian

1 more!!!!! Onnnneeee moorrreeeee!!! *thump*, 'oh dude look at him he just passed out~~!!'

Ohhh :laughingsmiley: ~~~Found it the 10th piece~~.... *knocks the CPU and faints again*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over 2,300 people have already joined in the puzzle!

Quite a lot of people joining the puzzle. ^_^

I have a question: Why doesn't Ian give out the hints on the topic where he posts that the scrolls have been released? That way we could have a more easier chance to keep track on the hints without waiting for him to post them here.

Quite a lot of people joining the puzzle. ^_^

I have a question: Why doesn't Ian give out the hints on the topic where he posts that the scrolls have been released? That way we could have a more easier chance to keep track on the hints without waiting for him to post them here.

Well, it's more challenging if you have to search a bit throught this thread I guess :P

True, but I hate to hear the members moaning about when Ian's going to arrive and post the grand clue to where one of the hidden scrolls lie... XD

I think the biggest reason members are having a hard time is because they come to TDN for help or answers to puzzles and games. And now that TDN is having their own, they don't have anywhere to look.

So far I love the game, once I figured out a method for myself I'm finding them much faster now. But it still doesn't save me from having to sift through every possible page. And thus far I have learned more about NeoPets than I ever thought I would. So I'm taking advantage of this not only to complete the puzzle but to also figure out stuff.

I guess not everyone sees it as such an opportunity!

OMG I'm already going crosseyed and no where near found them all lol Love the challenge but my pinky is starting to hurt from hitting the control key!

Yeah I have not seen the hint for today either, Is everyone sure that Ian is okay? I mean I usually see him lurking around.

By the way hi. Decided I would come out of hiding =^.^= Takes me a while to read, I'm slow but I catch on o_O ^_^

I'd just thought I'd say this. It's Christmas/Christmas Eve today. If Ian doesn't feel like/forgot/is too busy to give us the clue, then that's his decision. He should be relaxing today, not coming up with a semi-vague hint. After all, you're being eligible to win NP, and you're not spending anything, except your time. ;) Ian isn't even obligated to give you hints. In fact, he could stop all discussion of this logic puzzle and make anyone who talks about it ineligible for the prize, just so that it's harder to win. It is his money. (Actually, NP, but that doesn't make a difference.)

Yeah your right he is probably alright. After having my faces glued to the screen for a couple hours I forgot what today is. Hope everyone is having a great extended weekend. I know I am. I have two more scrolls to find. Back to work!