TDN Christmas Logic Puzzle Discussion

Ian

i have 2/5... ive went through all the main articles once... guess ill try it again. i must have missed something :P

Don't limit yourself to a certain type of article, that's the best advice I can give.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One question really quick just to satisfy curiosity I hope it gets answered soon -prays-

What is the time that the new ones will be released? Or is there a set time?

Question: Are Taelia's clues separate from regular scrolls?

NO. Scrolls and "Taelia's clues" are the same ting.

Question: What do Taelia's clues look like?

Like a regular scroll.

If that's the case, for example I have 1 scroll, would that mean I have one of Taelia's clues? Just double checking. ^_^

I'm still don't really understand it. The only thing I know is that we have to find the scroll and solve the puzzle but then I don't know if I'm able to solve the puzzle so I'm afraid that I will get struck at the solving part after finding all the scrolls...

Anyone know if there's any in the old event site like the altador cup, dailiy dare and GMC?

I go to France soon (just after Christmas), so I will be unable to complete the plot in any way. So sad, I like to do the TDN plots so much, especially this kind of logic puzzles. :( I registered in the game and found 2 scrolls, but I will not really give a try I think.

Mmmh, go back to work, I've important things to do before my holidays :P

When I yesterday (might be today for someone) asked Ian about where can the scrolls be located (I didn't know the places without searching them), he said they are in the content areas, meaning that they are not on the Bd, avatar, customizing areas, nor in the forums. They are not in GMC and Altador Cup coverages. There might've been other places, but don't remember...