TDN Christmas Logic Puzzle Discussion

Ian

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um... google has this lovely function of saving and searching earlier versions of websites which you can see by clicking on the "cached" link next to a search result. ;) SO... thanks for sharing.

Awesome logic puzzle, btw!

By which I meant: If you're still missing any of the clues, a quick google search will get them for you. I know, I know... that's not how it's supposed to be done. But the logic puzzle is the real challenge, and it would be horrible to not be able to finish it because you couldn't find a scroll (which is busy work, not logic at all!).

One hour left!

Even though I had already submit my answers, this little tip let me double check to reassure myself I was right. And even without one of the clues, I was! Too bad I waited until Sat to answer instead of just trying with my 23 on Friday.

This was a lot of fun!

Thanks so much to everyone who helped my egg hatch into the beautiful dragon you now see. *Does happy dance*.

Oooooops, just realized it doesn't move from the message it was in. But see my first post if you want to see my new 'baby'.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on-topic with the matter at hand. That means TDN's Christmas contest! :P Don't worry, you can go make a topic about this if you'd like to discuss this. ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Um... google has this lovely function of saving and searching earlier versions of websites which you can see by clicking on the "cached" link next to a search result. ;) SO... thanks for sharing.

Awesome logic puzzle, btw!

By which I meant: If you're still missing any of the clues, a quick google search will get them for you. I know, I know... that's not how it's supposed to be done. But the logic puzzle is the real challenge, and it would be horrible to not be able to finish it because you couldn't find a scroll (which is busy work, not logic at all!).

One hour left!

But consider the prize is 500k. TDN would rather have you look for the clues yourself. That way would be cheating.

I'm sure I'm just as ancy as anyone else that submitted a guess to know who won.

But I have to say that this was probably the most challenging quest I've done of sorts, but I think my pinky is now officially the strongest finger I have after all of that.

Congrats to everyone who managed to find them all and to the others that are still looking: There is always a method to the madness. Lol.

GL Everyone!

Looking for the scrolls was hectic, but the puzzle was fun. ^_^

I'm not going to look at this forum at all after the winners are announced, because then everyone will be discussing where the scrolls were, and I'm going to be kicking myself for not finding them...and I don't want to do that!

I only got 20 scrolls too, and I finished it at literally the last minute. Seriously, I typed it in at 11:59pm! I just threw in random guesses, apart from the answer for Nick, which was the only one I knew. I was missing a Taelia clue too which made in even more difficult. But it was fun, that's the most important thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I found one XD That's all. I'm really not very good at this kind of thing. My attention span is that of a chimp.