TDN Christmas Logic Puzzle Discussion

Ian

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New to the logic puzzle (though not TDN!) and just wondering if i might ask a couple of questions:

Are the hidden scrolls the same size as the .gif that's currently on the main page of the puzzle (the one next to where it says "little scrolls [PICTURE OF ONE] are hidden around the site"? Because if they've been made even tinier than that, i don't think my eyesight will cope with trying to find them all, it's bad enough now. And also, should i be looking for images on top of other images? ;)

Apologies if either of those are too direct, and feel free to ignore/delete this if it violates any site or game rules.

Ta!!

I have already found the first clue, and am finding the second. Thanks for (finally) giving us yesterday's clue. :P You gave away both the words in the second clue. :P

Oh my gosh I have read Ian's clues and attacked all of those pages, and I have um, ZERO to show for it!

top to bottom

bottom to top

left to right

right to left

images

links

plain text

I feel like such a retard and if I don't find the one the Valeous clue is hinting at I am totally giving up!

I'm super excited to see this fun new activity though! I love it when you guys do stuff like this,

and I'm would probably love it a lot more if I didn't suck at it...or maybe if there was a TDDN!

The Daily Daily Neopets: The #1 trusted source for all things TDN: TDN cheats, TDN dailies, TDN guides, TDN plot help, and more!

LOL, because lord knows I would never get any of the Neopets plots without you guys!

This puzzle is amazing, though a bit reminiscent of the birthday one, only I'm actually doing much better on finding the stuff.

Anyways, did Talia take only one of each type of gift, or could she have taken like two petpets from two different pets or such?

Another question about Taelia's Clues & Scrolls....

They're the same thing? But.... I have 10 scrolls and 3 Taelia's clues. Does that mean they just look the same on the website and all together there are 15 out today, orr.... ?

I think it's the same.

But some assurance would be nice.

VirginiaTech and californiagirl: I have 20/20 scrolls, and four of those are Taelia's clues. So it looks like there's one a day of those.

And I'm lovin this so far...I just worry I won't be able to send my answer in time tomorrow. Ah well though, the fun's in the game, right? ^_^