TDN Christmas Logic Puzzle Discussion

Ian

Hello everybody!

NOTE The Christmas logic puzzle is now OVER! Winners will be announced shortly!

kacheek_snow_rolling.gifwocky_present_shaking.gif

We're doing a Christmas logic puzzle right now! AND we're giving away a prize pool of 500,000 NP to the winners of the puzzle. This is probably the most mind-boggling TDN puzzle yet. Can you solve it?! Here's a brief explanation of how it works:

• Go to the Christmas Logic Puzzle page and JOIN
  • A total of 24 scrolls have been hidden around the site. ALL 24 are currently released. Don't worry if you join late, scrolls are added cumulatively.
  • After you find all 24 scrolls, you have to figure out what pets received what gifts from the scrolls.
  • Then, submit your answer via the GUESS page.

Are you ready?! Get finding those scrolls now!

NOTE - Mild discussion about the puzzle "answers" and "phrases" are allowed, but please realize that the more hints you give out to others, the less NP you will probably win in the long run.

Question: Are Taelia's clues separate from regular scrolls?

NO. Scrolls and "Taelia's clues" are the same thing.

Question: What do Taelia's clues look like?

Like a regular scroll.

Question: How many scrolls are currently out?

On December 22, there will be 5 findable scrolls.

On December 23, there will be 10 findable scrolls.

On December 24, there will be 15 findable scrolls.

On December 25, there will be 20 findable scrolls.

On December 26, there will be 24 findable scrolls (all of them).

On December 27 11:59:59 PM NST, the Guess page will close.

Questions: PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME A HINT?

If you search through these posts, I'll post one hint a day. b)

Question: When will more scrolls be released?

Every morning around 7:00 AM NST. You'll know when more are released from a front page announcement. :)

Question: Will it be possible to have 2 scrolls in one page?

No, there will not be two scrolls on one page. Ever.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I think I must be stupid....I went to every world into every shop and didn't find anything. Then I went to every tab and looked there. Then I even followed the "cheat at flash game" hint and figured it was the game cheat.... :sad01_anim: , no scroll. (and I played up to level 3, then quit) What's scary is that I think of myself as a relatively smart person....jeesh, maybe I need to reevaluate that, eh? o_O Good luck to everyone else! :yes:

Agreed, V. I only found one scroll, and that was with that clue. :) Anyway, off to run around madly looking for the next one. :P

EDIT: If you haven't read the topic name...

TDN Christmas Logic Puzzle Discussion

Notice the TDN bit at the beginning? That means it is a TDN puzzle. Nothing to do with the actual Neopets site. Look around the TDN main site. Here's the link: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/

By the way, did you click the link in the main post to join the puzzle?

Ok, so I think I must be stupid....I went to every world into every shop and didn't find anything. Then I went to every tab and looked there. Then I even followed the "cheat at flash game" hint and figured it was the game cheat.... :sad01_anim: , no scroll. (and I played up to level 3, then quit) What's scary is that I think of myself as a relatively smart person....jeesh, maybe I need to reevaluate that, eh? o_O Good luck to everyone else! :yes:

It's a The Daily Neopets events. You will find your hints on our site, not on Neopets...

I did get the hint from tdn. haven't looked for hints on neopets, but it did say to check around neopia and i did.

Basically, all of the hidden scrolls are located on thedailyneopets.com and NOWHERE else! Neopets.com will not help you in this puzzle in any shape or form. b)

Grrr, im usually pretty good when it comes to finding the clues. but the puzzles are what i never get!!! so i have gotten my first two but with three to go, im not doing so well. ......low morale....lol they really know how to make you work but offer some great worthwhile prizes!