Sore-loseritis

ChaoticFission

I have had people quite on me a few times, i really don't get it. you still win items from the silver key (i usually just play 2 key games) so why quite when you can get things in like 2 seconds as opposed to playing a whole new game?

Maybe TNT could not punish people for quitting (since some people get booted because of their internet connection) but still give keys to people who are left based on how many keys they have so its not like they just start a game to have people quite so they get a gold key. like if its a 5 key game and they have 4 or 5 keys they get a gold key, 3 they get silver, and so on. so then people who get booted dont get punished for something they cant help, and the players they are with also dont get shafted since someone has a bad connection (or someone is a sore loser and quits)

ah, the sore-losing continues...

since it will probably take a while for tnt to come with a good solution, how about we just keep a big list of sore-losers to know not to waste our time with them?

i don't know if there are any privacy issues involved with this, so i will refrain from posting any usernames until this has been confirmed...

THere are certain variables that may occasionaly happen. My internet has gone out at least 4 times while playing. But I immeadiately neomail that person saying no hard feelings. No matter what happens you always get mulah tjough, which makes you think these people aren't all hat smart. Who turns down free stuff and free neopoints??? Obviously someone with a very rich slorg for an uncle.