How Many Games You got?

malindamya

You have achieved 257 high scores!

And it took forever to get that avatar... sometime, TNT are in a boom and release many new sponsor games... but it has slowed down quite much lately :k

I was scrounging the site for all the sponsor games...do the "game graveyard games" count anymore towards the total?

I haven't gone in there...yet...

Some of the flash/shockwave/ games freeze up on my firefox (i seem to be having issues with that lately) so I will just keep checking daily...I think after this afternoon spending 4 hours I am up to 154 games...so if you have another 100 games lying around somewhere....let me know!

I want to say yes because I have some on my high scores list, but I don't want to guarantee that for everyone. Now I can't play any of them so maybe I got my one shot?

You have achieved 178 high scores!

Wow. Played most of the sponsor games, really. Now off to Majority Rules! soon, I really like that game. But first... for new games to me.

You have achieved 297 high scores!

I gave up playing new ones unless I like them though, after I got the avvie. I'm premium so we can play them before release... which means unless they are good they don't make it to my scores xD Also I almost never play sponsor games...