Thank you TDN - Merry Christmas

Ðãrk_Ångê£

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that is really generous and kind of you!

I'm a newbie so I wasn't able to help you out, I'm not expecting anything, I just wanted to say that I played Cartoon Orbit too!! I remember collecting decks that were just one show (I preferred Justice League or Samurai Jack) or all animals, etc... it was really fun while it was around ^_^

Wow that is really generous and kind of you!

I'm a newbie so I wasn't able to help you out, I'm not expecting anything, I just wanted to say that I played Cartoon Orbit too!! I remember collecting decks that were just one show (I preferred Justice League or Samurai Jack) or all animals, etc... it was really fun while it was around ^_^

So you played gToons on Cartoon Orbit. Cool!

I sent everyone some gifts except Zac; he needs to clear his inventory.

Ho Ho Ho! :king:

harry__potter__freak

That's very nice of you, *smiles* as I am trying to get lab #8, I need all the help I can get!

I dont really need anymore gifts lol you flooded me in thanks for getting your first 100 lol.

But I didn't want to let you know that we are glad that you are enjoying yourself here and we are happy to have a part of TDN!

Dark Angel,

thanks for pointing me to this topic.

I know what you mean about loving it when people respond to your topic!

my username is shirahli

harry__potter__freak

That's very nice of you, *smiles* as I am trying to get lab #8, I need all the help I can get!

You're welcome. Get luck with getting lab #8.

That's very kind of you :laughingsmiley:. My username on Neopets is sapphirekira. Merry Christmas!

^___^ Thanks for replying. I hope you love the items.

Oops, sorry about that. All my advent calendar items were taking up too much space =/

Fixed. :)

Ok. Cool. I just sent some ^__^

I dont really need anymore gifts lol you flooded me in thanks for getting your first 100 lol.

But I didn't want to let you know that we are glad that you are enjoying yourself here and we are happy to have a part of TDN!

Yeah, I gave you a bunch! I sent even more :P

Yeah good old Cartoon Orbit, I started to et wrried when my deck wasn't active then I learnt the tragic new. Unfortunately I'm not ready for collectoons because I'm obsessed with neopets but the games ar eannoying. Anyway I saw bart simpson so definately going to check it out later
The Simpson cToons aren't out yet but I'll let you know when they are.

I'm going to collect them too. That is one of my favorite shows.

Dark Angel,

thanks for pointing me to this topic.

I know what you mean about loving it when people respond to your topic!

my username is shirahli

You're welcome. I like coming here and meeting lots of different people. The CollecToons forum only has over 100 members, lol!

I received the presents - thank you so much! Highly appreciated!
You're welcome :D

OMG Thank you lol I gotta add u to neofriends so I can bug ya lmao or at least send u something back at some point
Ok, Cool. I have a like 4 accts so I may not accept it right away. Feel free to add all 4.

Thanks for the generosity, if you do decide to come back to neopets in the future just neomail me and I will try to help you out at that time. Till then have a merry christmas.

Neopets Username : jasmine_baggins

Is your name Jasmine? My name is Jasmine too :D

You should expect something from one of my 4 accts: ziegs_girl, zieg_the_red_dragoon, scrawnyfish or snakepuffarturo991