Advent Calendar Glitch?

Nina

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get a prize and the animation wouldn't load for me.

It is a Bug, everyone who collected there prize today did not receive there gift NOR saw the animation. I recommend to send the staff a complaint (Neostaff) But they have already collected one from about everyone on the the site, so The error should be fixed eventually.

It is a Bug, everyone who collected there prize today did not receive there gift NOR saw the animation. I recommend to send the staff a complaint (Neostaff) But they have already collected one from about everyone on the the site, so The error should be fixed eventually.

I just hope they fix it soon (like in an hour!). I don't think I'll be able to log in again for the rest of the day. Are they really giving out an advent banner if you get all the advent calendar giveaways? I think I read that in the neoboards a while back.

There's a site theme available if you collected items from the Advent Calendar. The exact solution is unknown, but if you don't miss a day, you have better chance to unlock it on the last day.

I haven't ventured to the AC page yet, because everybody said it's glitched. We will update you if it works by the end of the day, but so far it's not the case, unfortunately.

There's a site theme available if you collected items from the Advent Calendar. The exact solution is unknown, but if you don't miss a day, you have better chance to unlock it on the last day.

I haven't ventured to the AC page yet, because everybody said it's glitched. We will update you if it works by the end of the day, but so far it's not the case, unfortunately.

I went to it this morning and I didn't get my prize it's a super bug or glich

Thanks for the info. I just checked right now and its still glitched. Sigh. I guess I won't be getting it today.

Most likely Neopets will send out a Neo-mail, Items, Np, and OR say something in an update about this, so i personally think no one should worry. Just remember, If you want to avoid collecting till the glitch is fixed, that is fine, but also, i would remember to try to go even if the glitch doesn't get fixed. Remember, it still counts as collecting it for today...

Thanks for the info. I just checked right now and its still glitched. Sigh. I guess I won't be getting it today.

same for me... animation is still not loading nor was there a prize. although, this morning i saw a christmas tree in my inventory..... this may have been random, but check to see if anything has been added to your inventory after you visited the AC....

December 14th Glitch has been fixed

However, people who already had collected their prizes earlier can't collect them again...

How unfair is that! you would think that knowing the number of people who visit the advent calendar everyday, TNT would be extra vigilant to make sure that it runs smoothly and glitches like this does not occur, this isn't the first time this has happened this year, it's incredibly irritating

Ugh, this is so unfair. I go to the Advent Calendar first thing when I log on and I never watch the animation until after I click the collect prize button. Then when it didn't do anything, I checked TDN and saw it was glitched.

So now we don't get anything?! That's just stupid.... TNT should send us the items or just make it so that whoever clicked while it was glitched can go back and get the items. It's not like the items you get are that expensive, in fact they're downright cheap because everyone tries to sell them off. Grrr.... I wanted to get stuff everyday so I could get the site theme!

*bangs head on desk*

This is just so... so... unfair.

I spent around 6,000 NP on each item. The prices are in flux right now since so many people who didn't get the prizes are trying to buy them and it's pretty hard to snipe a good deal off the SSW.

The last time there was a glitch like this TNT reset the button. Why didn't they do it this time?!

I spent around 6,000 NP on each item. The prices are in flux right now since so many people who didn't get the prizes are trying to buy them and it's pretty hard to snipe a good deal off the SSW.

The last time there was a glitch like this TNT reset the button. Why didn't they do it this time?!

:crying: I didn't get mine either and its really disappointing, TNT should give us something, Just look at how many people did't get anything, it sucks

Ugh, this is so unfair. I go to the Advent Calendar first thing when I log on and I never watch the animation until after I click the collect prize button. Then when it didn't do anything, I checked TDN and saw it was glitched.

So now we don't get anything?! That's just stupid.... TNT should send us the items or just make it so that whoever clicked while it was glitched can go back and get the items. It's not like the items you get are that expensive, in fact they're downright cheap because everyone tries to sell them off. Grrr.... I wanted to get stuff everyday so I could get the site theme!

*bangs head on desk*

This is just so... so... unfair.

I tend to check on our coverage if there is any problem before going...

Glitch at annoying... and I don't know why it wasnt reset for people who were glitched. Sure you can send a bug report, but I am not sure it would help at this point.

I tend to check on our coverage if there is any problem before going...

Glitch at annoying... and I don't know why it wasnt reset for people who were glitched. Sure you can send a bug report, but I am not sure it would help at this point.

See, I like to go to the Advent Calendar first to save the surprise of the prizes, and the same thing's happened to me as Starleth, no prizes :crying: Guess we've learned our lesson, huh.

But on the bright side, at least today they didn't give away the Seasonal Attack Pea avatar.

See, I like to go to the Advent Calendar first to save the surprise of the prizes, and the same thing's happened to me as Starleth, no prizes :crying: Guess we've learned our lesson, huh.

But on the bright side, at least today they didn't give away the Seasonal Attack Pea avatar.

*sighs* We did learn our lesson. Maybe TNT will give double prizes... impossible. D8

I bought one of the items for 5,900 NP. The other item was 7,000...